♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

has anyone received their Paper mag from back in March yet? I haven't heard anything about them being delayed but I haven't seen anyone get theirs 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

did yall see the the "signed" chromatica cds pdsjjdksf

I bought one :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

did you get an L or a dot

An L

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

has anyone received their Paper mag from back in March yet? I haven't heard anything about them being delayed but I haven't seen anyone get theirs

I ordered both the standard and collectors edition in March. The standard copy came but the collectors edition did not, so I got my money back for that one through my credit card and reordered they collectors edition. It’s now been another month and nothing...

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm a little too lazy to go thru all the pages since Chromatica dropped  :smile3:  but what's the general consensus here on LB regarding the album??

Personally I love it - this and Starz by Yung Lean are 10000% tied for my fav albums of the year so far

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I'm a little too lazy to go thru all the pages since Chromatica dropped  :smile3:  but what's the general consensus here on LB regarding the album??

Personally I love it - this and Starz by Yung Lean are 10000% tied for my fav albums of the year so far

i still think it might be her best and most cohesive record :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

I've been listening to the ARTPOP album a lot the past few days, and it really doesn't get much better than that. Aura, Sexxx Dreams, Gypsy, Dope, MANiCURE....

Might as well list out the whole tracklist

Found myself listening to the album again unintentionally since Plastic Doll has been the biggest ear worm.

Top 5 to me are

Alice

Babylon

Plastic Doll

Fun Tonight

Sine From Above

I think the banality of "I'm not having fun tonight" is actually strangely powerful and emotional as a lyric. I will be interested to see the video for it if it's true there is one.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

How probably is that we are going to get the sophie track's and the haus labs edition of Babylon?

Unlikely to the first part and probable as to the second part since BloodPop mentioned dropping it at some point

BzhmW.png

still so gooooood. 

each track's personally so amazing. no skips. 

Alice. 911 Plastic Doll great pop. 
Fun Tonight's surprisingly a great emotional track. 
Free Woman's got great energy

The collabs. Sour Candy grew on me, and it's amazing, so smooth. 

1000 Doveeeees 

SL and ROM were actually great singles to get the album going. 

Love Me Right's such a warm bonus track. 

personal favorites: 
Enigma, Replay, Babylon, top 3. 
the rest fluctuates 

UV/Honeymoon

I think by every era ever since Born This Way we've been... "promised" (and I say this cautiously because well sometimes it's not really her fault) new content after album release and... it never happened. The closer was probably like "Merry Xmas here listen to this early demo I never touched beyond the first take "Stuck on f*cking You".

Americano (Mariacchi Version) - 2011

Princess Die - 2012\13

ARTPOP ACT II (Onion Girl, Temple, etc.) - 2014

"B-Side Collection" - 2016ish

Joanne World Tour\Dive Bar Las Vegas - 2017

and these really came from her mouth, some from official sources (the Joanne World Tour "New songs" was a quote from Billboard interview, and Americano was from one of the Born This Way press-release interviews) and some others from random backstage meetings.

Then we have stuff from producers like "Frankensteined", "Tea", and now "Babylon (Haus Mix)" etc etc etc.