♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Fight me I'm just getting into her and Freakshow and Future Love are the only unreleased I have cause I'm still trying to process BTW  :crossed:

You must listen to "No Way". Her best unreleased song imo. 

Second Time Around is cute as well + Brooklyn Nights.

If you are into more uptempo songs, then I would recommend Reloaded. 

Edit: Earthquake is very good as well :defeated:  how could I for get it 

zXzLCRU.png

I really hope this isn't going to be a super slow laid back album with no fast songs other than perfect illusion because the cover art kinda suggests it imo.and I'm actually a little sad that the album isn't going to be like perfect illusion because I kind of liked the idea of lady Gaga's rock era.

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

btw is her best album are you kidding

I'm a TF/TFM kinda hoe and artpop is what I like next lol. BTW is a bit, idk too dark and rock for me? It's very hard to describe but I prefer when Gaga is pure pop, BTW scares me a bit it's hard to get into for me. 

You must listen to "No Way". Her best unreleased song imo. 

Second Time Around is cute as well + Brooklyn Nights.

If you are into more uptempo songs, then I would recommend Reloaded. 

Edit: Earthquake is very good as well :defeated:  how could I for get it 

I reaaaally like No Way thank you!! Brooklyn Nights is nice too and I love STA. I downloaded a masterpost I have 74 songs to check to see if they're better than Freakshow :creep:

ZKcaooE.png

too dark and rock for me? It's very hard to describe but I prefer when Gaga is pure pop, BTW scares me a bit it's hard to get into for me. 

you like lana but find born this way too dark ? : D

you like lana but find born this way too dark ? : D

I know I know don't group roast me :defeated: The themes of the record also aren't really my aesthetics but yall completely have the right to love it lol I'm not pushing TF and TFM in anyone's face

Also I fucking love Second Time Around and Vanity WoW

ZKcaooE.png

btw is her best album are you kidding

I second this - I listened to it in full for the first time in ages a few days ago and if Joanne even comes close to it, she'll definitely win me back. I did actually love ARTPOP when it came out but save for about 3 or 4 songs, it's aged horribly which - combined with the jazz album and OTT public image repairing - kind of made me lose interest in her  :poordat:

I really hope this isn't going to be a super slow laid back album with no fast songs other than perfect illusion because the cover art kinda suggests it imo.and I'm actually a little sad that the album isn't going to be like perfect illusion because I kind of liked the idea of lady Gaga's rock era.

it wont be super slow. 

I feel like Perfect Illusion will be her West Coast. Not super indicative of the whole album, but still obviously showing the change in her direction/sound. Actually I've been thinking this whole time that this entire release is a West Coast single tea :deadbanana: Its weird how divisive it was back then when everyone seems to love it now. Those of you who think she's gonna be serving anything extremely different from the first single though will be disappointed.

Also the infamous tempo change = infamous key change :creep:

I feel like Perfect Illusion will be her West Coast. Not super indicative of the whole album, but still obviously showing the change in her direction/sound. Actually I've been thinking this whole time that this entire release is a West Coast single tea :deadbanana: Its weird how divisive it was back then when everyone seems to love it now. Those of you who think she's gonna be serving anything extremely different from the first single though will be disappointed.

tbhhhhhh

The key change in perfect illusion instantly reminded me of black beauty when I heard it

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

oh wow you are so right :crey:

H0bDaqU.gif