♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Just here to say that Fame Monster, Born This Way & ARTPOP are pop masterpieces. Iconique! The holy trinity!

I didn't like the visuals (& promotional choices) in the ARTPOP era but the studio album was way ahead of it's time.. listening to it right NOW.

I'm so exciteddd for the new experimental shit she's about to drop!

(Fame & Joanne are also awesome but they hold the second place if the above 3 hold the first place). Just saying..

Just here to say that Fame Monster, Born This Way & ARTPOP are pop masterpieces. Iconique! The holy trinity!

I didn't like the visuals (& promotional choices) in the ARTPOP era but the studio album was way ahead of it's time.. listening to it right NOW.

I'm so exciteddd for the new experimental shit she's about to drop!

(Fame & Joanne are also awesome but they hold the second place if the above 3 hold the first place). Just saying..

I feel like Swine deserved more love lol

Gaga and Copper are snatching wigs left and right. As of now ASIB has 94% on Rotten Tomatoes and 87 metacritic.

The movie and soundtrack could be Gaga's most acclaimed body of work.

Little update -

ASIB is now 95% on RT and still 87 on MC :D

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It's weird how DJWS has a lot of work in the soundtrack, yet he's helped make mostly all the sinister dark leathery tracks with Gaga such as Government Hooker, Judas, Sheisse, Swine, Black jesus etc... and that seems more Enigma LG6 than this soundtrack, the snippets for the soundtrack sound beautiful tho, she sounds kinda Miley Cyrus tho.

I think the soundtrack is the Joanne follow up meets the fame meets born this way ballads and lg6 will be artpop experimental born this way dark bops

:smokes: