♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

They are the same kind of pop as The Cure, I'm-........................ 

Also, I have loved them but they are really basic, I know it is on purpose because it fits de character of the movie but idk, they soud like every song on the radio that could be sung by Halsey.

That's the point, they're all the same vein for The Cure but better. Probably the dolphin being teared alive by a boat sound was the problem for The Cure. 

Hair Body Face chorus is really catchy, love it.

That's the point, they're all the same vein for The Cure but better. Probably the dolphin being teared alive by a boat sound was the problem for The Cure. 

Hair Body Face chorus is really catchy, love it.

Lyric-wise talking The Cure was way better than these songs, idk, I love them but I think that it is because it's Gaga and I'd eat anything she releases, also I'm happy because she finally worked with Julia and Justin, I hope they are in LG6

giphy.gif

I'm living.

Yes, maybe they all sound mainstream/radio friendly/whatever, but that doesn't change the fact that these songs are great. :defeated:

EDIT: TBH, I thought pop songs will sound bad and I was scared I wouldn't like them. But this, OMG... :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

so what do we have, the whole album in HQ or just the pop tracks?

Just the pop songs

Any updates?

The guy who leaked the pop songs said he wouldn't leak the rest. People begged for I'll Never Love Again and he went away.

Well... it's over n

There's actual spoiler tags that you can use on the forum instead of putting it before your post, @whorerick, thanks for being unable to keep it to yourself for 2 more days

:facepalm:

BzhmW.png

*SPOILER*

Bradley Cooper's character dies at the end in a car crash. Leaving Ally all alone, this would be towards the end of the film when her career is really blowing up.

what was the point of this? how does this relate to gagas music im..

*SPOILER*

Bradley Cooper's character dies at the end in a car crash. Leaving Ally all alone, this would be towards the end of the film when her career is really blowing up.

well.... this is incorrect lol

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber