♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Finally something fun, happy,full of color and life!

Also here's a little interview Gags did with Zane Lowe, discur her song "Stupid Love", working with Tchami, BloodPop® & Max Martin and what to expect of her next album.

https://music.apple.com/us/post/idsa.e8ad7cc0-59c3-11ea-b990-4d970530bffb?app=music&ign-itsct=con_zanelowe_newmusicdaily_null&ign-itscg=80029

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It’s an alright song. The video is probably her most mediocre. Aesthetically it just feels like a regression. But I guess with enigma we could’ve seen this coming. Either way I’m excited for the new album.

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

so...she really took a new 0,5 sec sound fx, threw it on the chorus and called it a day uh? It's tragic how this song is so basic, ugly and dated.

the video...Dua Lipa - Physical (Dystopian Desert Edition) but cringy.

Let's pray for a second single on Sunday/monday

so the song is a bop we been knew, i wasn't expecting a new version from the one that leaked, but i do feel underwhelmed by the video. it was okay.

it definitely gave me this energy, especially toward the end

9ISvyf0.gif

It's not that is bad... But she's been missing for too long, the musical landscape has indeed changed, and we've been exposed to experimental and avantguard pop, the hyper pop scene is on another level, and this just feels basic and dated. I could bop to this song nevertheless, but it's just not that good compared to the pop stuff other artists are putting out.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

i love the song and the video!!! each get better the more i listen/watch. keep in mind i only listened to the leak once. i feel like we really haven't seen gaga dance since ArtRave so i'm happy

kinda similar how britney's work bitch wasn't her best but we got our life anyway because "SHE WAS ACTUALLY DANCING AGAIN"

if the song is any indication of what chromatica will sound like, i'm EXCITED