Sign in to follow this  
Rafael

The Official Apple Thread

4 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

mehh

my feelings, exactly. i don’t know if i can justify paying a grand for a phone that’s main feature is based on a new network that doesn’t even impact me that much since i’m almost always connected to WiFi. 

I have an XS, and i would’ve upgraded if the style had been rehauled—but it also looks almost exactly the same but more square. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

my feelings, exactly. i don’t know if i can justify paying a grand for a phone that’s main feature is based on a new network that doesn’t even impact me that much since i’m almost always connected to WiFi. 

I have an XS, and i would’ve upgraded if the style had been rehauled—but it also looks almost exactly the same but more square. 

yeah anyone with an X/ Xs / XR/ 11... don't bother upgrading 

Apple has been lackluster like the past 5 yrs tbh. Lets see what "revolutionary" technology from 2017 they will add to the iPhone 13 next year :eartha2:

15 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

yeah anyone with an X/ Xs / XR/ 11... don't bother upgrading 

Apple has been lackluster like the past 5 yrs tbh. Lets see what "revolutionary" technology from 2017 they will add to the iPhone 13 next year :eartha2:

honestly they should stop yearly releases. I understand it generates a ton of revenue for them, but it’s actually slowing down technological advancement—by forcing them to upgrade their products with iffy technology that will be obsolete quickly. If they announced one breakthrough phone every 2-3 years, i think we’d see better advancement in our cellphones. 

Imagine we could’ve skipped over iphone 5s entirely and gone straight to Face ID (the introduction of Touch ID and Face ID was only 3 years apart, I believe) 

anyways, instead of buying a new iphone, spend $1000 on apple stocks lol 

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I am stuck with my iTunes and it's an Apple service so I will just post here. 

I have been organizing my unreleased songs in iTunes the past few days, and my AKA Demos and BTD Demos keep messing up and I don't know how to fix it. I'll attach pictures that will hopefully help explain it easier, but I need some help ASAP because I am at my wits end :toofunny:

The first is a picture of how the songs transfer to my phone. All the songs are in order and numbered on computer, however when I transfer them to my phone the first half just falls under 'David Kahne Music'. 

Spoiler

dedsd1p-4bddd42e-5490-478c-8cef-5e1894dd

The next photos are pictures of the settings of the songs on iTunes. I have made every category the same, deleted it multiple times and re-added them. Nothing is working. Does anyone know how to fix this? Am I stupid? iTunes is so frustrating sometimes :trisha:

Spoiler

ldrrddr_by_blueribbontrailer_dedsd1u-ful

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, Trailer Heaven said:

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I am stuck with my iTunes and it's an Apple service so I will just post here. 

I have been organizing my unreleased songs in iTunes the past few days, and my AKA Demos and BTD Demos keep messing up and I don't know how to fix it. I'll attach pictures that will hopefully help explain it easier, but I need some help ASAP because I am at my wits end :toofunny:

The first is a picture of how the songs transfer to my phone. All the songs are in order and numbered on computer, however when I transfer them to my phone the first half just falls under 'David Kahne Music'. 

Hide contents

dedsd1p-4bddd42e-5490-478c-8cef-5e1894dd

The next photos are pictures of the settings of the songs on iTunes. I have made every category the same, deleted it multiple times and re-added them. Nothing is working. Does anyone know how to fix this? Am I stupid? iTunes is so frustrating sometimes :trisha:

Hide contents

ldrrddr_by_blueribbontrailer_dedsd1u-ful

i remember this happening to me when i first started adding unreleased. This might not work for you but for me, the David Kahne music was in like a group if that makes sense. So just press play on one of them and multiple songs should play as you skip. So try deleting those groups and the songs should pop up

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i remember this happening to me when i first started adding unreleased. This might not work for you but for me, the David Kahne music was in like a group if that makes sense. So just press play on one of them and multiple songs should play as you skip. So try deleting those groups and the songs should pop up

omg tysm i’ll try it in a bit and tell you if it worked 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

New products rumored to be seen by years end

September:

- iPhone 13 (+ Pro + Mini)
- Apple Watch Series 7 [possible delay to October because of production issues] 
- AirPods 3 

October

- iPad Mini 

- Base iPad (Home Button version)

Later in autumn

- M1X 14" and 16" MacBook Pros
- M1X Mac Mini [The best Mac in the lineup imo] 
- 30" M1X iMac [possible delay to Q1 2022] 

Personally most excited for the new Mac Mini. It's currently the best model in Apple's line-up, especially for WFH. Takes up very little desk space, can be paired with has high-end (or low-end) of a display as you'd like, is a powerhouse if you get the optional RAM upgrade, and features the most ports out of all other Macs. 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

Later in autumn

- M1X 14" and 16" MacBook Pros
- M1X Mac Mini [The best Mac in the lineup imo] 
- 30" M1X iMac [possible delay to Q1 2022] 

Damn I was hoping these would come out earlier, really need a new MacBook Pro. My 2011 granny is really slowing down :trisha:

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Damn I was hoping these would come out earlier, really need a new MacBook Pro. My 2011 granny is really slowing down :trisha:

Likely late October - November. The new MBPro is supposedly going to be really impressive...re-adding ports (HDMI, SD Card Slot), re-introducing MagSafe, and 16GB of RAM standard. But expect a price bump over current 13" and 16" models. Honestly I wonder if it will be overkill. Apple seems to be taking it's Pro Line more seriously recently (2022 should also see an Apple Silicon Mac Pro and Mac Pro "Cube"). 

M1 Pro/Max MacBook Pros impressed me a lot tbh. I'm doing more Photoshop and Final Cut Pro editing for work so I may look into upgrading to the base line 14". I'm really surprised that A) Apple brought back ports and got rid of the touch bar, which users had been complaining about since 2016. B) They made the computer thicker and heavier, so hopefully it has better cooling and more battery than the previous MBP. C) They only raised the price by $200 over the previous generation. 

I was worried that Apple was starting to forget it's "Pro" users, with more and more of the "Pro" named devices becoming more consumer driven (like the previous gen MacBook Pro with only 4 USB-C Ports and emphasis on a thin and light design). I don't need my laptop to be super sleek and thin, I just need it to run Photoshop/AfterEffects/Final Cut without fighting for it's life. 

11 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

The new MacBook Pro omg I’m so excited!!! It’s giving estrogen icon :oopna: I know people don’t like the notch but I actually like it for some reason lol 

It's really a moot point. In fullscreen--it's not visible (especially since the miniLED XDR display has true/deeper blacks), and when not in fullscreen it's part of the unusable menu bar anyways....

14-inch-macbook-pro.jpg?quality=50&strip

You can't even tell its there when it would affect you the most...

putting it in this thread cause i don't know where else it would go --

am i the only one who tries to upload stuff to apple music while also combining it with stuff on apple music 

then you do the metadata and what not

and then apple music undoes all of the metadata you just did and it's back to the way it was

sorry if this is a weird explanation but it's kinda hard to explain

i also just upgraded to monterey if that helps anyone figure wtf is going on

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 10/19/2021 at 2:12 AM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Still rocking a 2016 iPhone SE.

Me too!! 🤓

Can anyone tell me: for the portrait photo modus is it better to get an iPhone or an iPad? I can’t decide whether to get an iPad Pro or an iPhone 13 / Pro. 🤯

I profusely came watching the Ultra Watch demo on the site. I literally am still shacking. I need one. I don't need one but I need one. My S3 works really well but I'm extremely, extremely pissed it can't get WOS9 so I'm probably splurging on a 8 later this year

ZKcaooE.png