Pretend

Kylie Minogue

IMG-20230717-135255.jpg

Got my hoodie today ❤️ but I had to pay 19 EUR VAT, which made it cost 100 EUR in total 😭 didn't expect it as her records arrive without extra VAT since last year. 

It was expensive watch it 

18 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

OKAYYYY

E-eee-eeA-iii-i

I get the shivers when I look into your eyeyeyeyeyey3yes

eyeyeyeyeyeyey3s

When your heart goes EE-EEEEE-EEHHEEEEE-HHHHEEE

LOL. Finally a longer mix, even though not my favorite way of mixing. I still can't believe I couldn't resist getting the mixtape cassette just because I loved her handwriting on it so much 🙈 the artworks and aesthetic of this era just rock. 

Hope there will be a record of her Vegas residency. 

Good news! 

We're getting a third "Audience with Kylie" show. 

Screenshot-20230829-220058.jpg

For those who don't know this, it's a special TV concert show format with amazing new versions of some songs, too. Like this one from 2001 😂😍

16 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

So excited about this one! It's her biggest banger since like... Skirt and the Kiss Me Once era. 

Finally someone liking this era besides me, lol. Always feel like I am the only one. 

I seem to love all her albums most which most of her fan base dislikes (Body Language, Abbey Road Sessions, Kiss Me Once, a Kylie Christmas, Golden) and the other way round (Aphrodite gives me headache for example 😂). 

2 hours ago, Olympia said:

Finally someone liking this era besides me, lol. Always feel like I am the only one. 

I seem to love all her albums most which most of her fan base dislikes (Body Language, Abbey Road Sessions, Kiss Me Once, a Kylie Christmas, Golden) and the other way round (Aphrodite gives me headache for example 😂). 

Sdmfsmdf my top three Kylie albums are literally Body Language, Impossible Princess and Kiss Me Once – all three amazing albums/eras musically that deviated from the typical "Kylie" formula, but are considered flops one way or another :rip: (and to different degrees, obviously). 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So did I get this right, that somewhere like Spotify people can listen already, just the downloads and video come tomorrow? (wasn't able to find the audio yet as I use no streaming services...) 

22 minutes ago, Olympia said:

So did I get this right, that somewhere like Spotify people can listen already, just the downloads and video come tomorrow? (wasn't able to find the audio yet as I use no streaming services...) 

Does this link work for your country? This is the auto-generated YouTube audio, besides streaming, the video will be released later today. I think she's on Zane Lowe right now (Her IG stories)

https://youtu.be/70z_YAcOD3E?si=MaXivFuNcmmkT-C4

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Does this link work for your country? This is the auto-generated YouTube audio, besides streaming, the video will be released later today. I think she's on Zane Lowe right now (Her IG stories)

https://youtu.be/70z_YAcOD3E?si=MaXivFuNcmmkT-C4

Thanks a lot, finally found this a minute ago through reddit. Love it! 

Not my daughter finally falling asleep when I played the song and waking up crying when it was finished. 

Not my birds starting to make love when the song started playing. 

Not me buying the green vinyl and cassette because of the green visuals of the music video preview. 

🙈😂