5.       Hold On To Now
  6.       Still Get Me High
  7.       One More Time
  8.       Hands
  9.       Vegas High
  10.       Green Light 
  11.       Running
  12.       Story 

now this would have slapped but sadly we all know she’s afraid of success… always leaving the best as unreleased or B-sides… 

Anyways, can’t find Heavenly Body, does anyone have a link? 

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Tension 

1.       Hello
  2.       Padam Padam 
  3.       Still Get Me High
  4.       Hold On To Now
  5.       Drum
  6.       Eyes On You 
  7.       One More Time
  8.       Hands
  9.       Vegas High
  10.       Green Light 
  11.       Running
  12.       Story 

now this would have slapped but sadly we all know she’s afraid of success… always leaving the best as unreleased or B-sides… 

https://dbree.org/v/3c7556

1 hour ago, Beauty King said:

Why are you guys adding "Eyes On You" to your theoretical tracklists? That track's literally a decade old.

Maybe ur right… but the sound fits…

if not it can be switched with Heavenly Body, they have even the same length. Anything but the real tracklist really, that’s a tragedy 

Not Kylie unceremoniously dropping what might be the two best songs of the album (aside from the two singles) on a digital deluxe edition that is exclusive to her webstore. :toofunny: That's the sound we wanted from Tension!

Those better end up on streaming soon, alongside Running (!!) and Vegas Baby. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

11 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Tension 

1.       Tension
  2.       Padam Padam 
  3.       Heavenly Body
  4.       Drum
  5.       Hold On To Now
  6.       Still Get Me High
  7.       One More Time
  8.       Hands
  9.       Vegas High
  10.       Green Light 
  11.       Running
  12.       Story 

I also have my own list now, mixing album tracks and leaks. I have thrown out 10 out 9f 10, hold on to now, one more time, hands and green light (and somebody to love and just imagine) and included drum, hello, eyes on you (yes!), Vegas baby, running, love train, heavenly bodies plus piano as a bonus track. I did not throw out "the things we do for love", I think it fits in. 

It was expensive watch it 

30 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

So how do i get into her? She has like 80 abums and Cantgetyououtofmyhead is the only song i have liked of hers. any essential songs i should at least listen to once in a lifetime? 

Depends on your taste, she has tried many different styles. Maybe just pick one album from these descriptions to start:

Kylie, Enjoy yourself and rhythm of love might differ much from today's music taste as late 80ies/early 90 albums. 

Kylie Minogue (1994) is a darker, jazzy album with strong songs/ballads and surely worth a listen. Also her rerecord of her biggest hits in a similar style, the "Abbey Road Sessions" might be worth listening, if you like this style. 

Impossible princess was her experimental period with very dark, alternative vibes. 

Fever Was probably her biggest success, incl cgyoomh, with great dance anthems. 

Body Language got nice critics for its cohesive style, it has RnB, electro elements and is pretty "cool", love it. 

Light years and Aphrodite are kind of pure pop mostly. 

Golden Was inspired by country music, but is still very much pop music. 

My favorite songs are slow, tension, shelby 68 and confide in me, so naturally I'd recommend those. 

50 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

So how do i get into her? She has like 80 abums and Cantgetyououtofmyhead is the only song i have liked of hers. any essential songs i should at least listen to once in a lifetime? 

her newer music seems more polished and palatable.

My fav kylie song is I Don't Need Anyone from Impossible Princess in the 90s. She was having a shoegaze house era if that makes sense....

But i'd def start with this newest record, or Fever.

Maybe Golden & Disco after that.

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

her newer music seems more polished and palatable.

My fav kylie song is I Don't Need Anyone from Impossible Princess in the 90s. She was having a shoegaze house era if that makes sense....

But i'd def start with this newest record, or Fever.

Maybe Golden & Disco after that.

I agree that for someone liking cgyoomh fever Album and many songs on tension (incl leaks) might be the best option for start. 

... Talking about IP Kylie, I also love this here btw 😊

18 hours ago, TRENCH said:

Start with her 2019 best-of album, Step Back in Time: The Definitive Collection (make sure it's the expanded version), it includes songs from all of her albums as well as standalone singles (e.g. Timebomb) and non-album collabs (e.g. Where The Wild Roses Grow). That way, you'll find out pretty easily which songs of hers are your favourites, and then you can decide which full albums to start with.

As far as essential songs go (that aren't already part of Step Back In Time), here's my pick:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif