lola

Taylor Swift

21 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

"certain musicians"... we love self awareness!! :gclap:

I’d watch out for bill eyelash. She’ll turn on Lana next…

1 hour ago, Mer said:

GOOC3BybQAAM43K?format=jpg&name=medium

:flop: No bc this has to be a humiliation ritual. 

Now hold awn I love Billie and Taylor but this is getting hypocritical I’ve gotten at least two or three cash grab emails from Billie and her team about isolated vocals, sped up, slowed down, extended cuts, etc. At least the extended l’amour is on Spotify but she really reaching for these extras :eartha:

IMG-2414.jpg

:lmao::lmao:

at this point I kinda hope she gets that number one bc it’s embarrassing enough as it is but to do all this and debut at #2 behind a 5 week old album is 💀💀

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

43 minutes ago, Mer said:

IMG-2414.jpg

at this point I kinda hope she gets that number one bc it’s embarrassing enough as it is but to do all this and debut at #2 behind a 5 week old album is 💀💀

She should get #2 for her lies. We all Know Taylor is greey but Billie Said she doesn't Care and does This Kind of stuff. She should be Put Back To her place.

Mfhp.gif

18 minutes ago, WaitForLife said:

She should get #2 for her lies. We all Know Taylor is greey but Billie Said she doesn't Care and does This Kind of stuff. She should be Put Back To her place.

Watch Taylor release a new exclusive digital version Thursday at like 4pm "available only until midnight" :lmao:

at this point i'd buy it just for fun

6 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

that’s awesome. Nature is healing.

it's really not :emma:

no one should have to be ashamed of the things they love just because others think it's uncool. i know you think it's funny but stuff like this really gets irritating after a while, especially when it's in a thread that's dedicated to said artist. 

you've got a thunderbird

6 hours ago, Mer said:

IMG-2414.jpg

isn't the entire album slow and reverbed enough to begin with? this just keeps getting more entertaining :lmao:

zLreinD.gif

Hahahha omg the way she just added new digital versions just like I said she would :lmao:

I don't actually want any of them but I kinda want to buy at least one just to spite Billie's fans.... :fabcat:

Edit: okay I bought the one with My Boy

QtMoOUi.jpeg

me spending $6 to help a billionaire, what's wrong with me

2nd edit: I feel like these blatant chart manipulation tactics could lead Billboard to eventually change their rules... like, this kind of behavior can't go on forever, right?

The way she's acting like some mean teenager from Gossip Girl this week is so embarrassing. Like wtf is this. Don't see anything funny at all, cause this is our biggest star atm.

21 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Hahahha omg the way she just added new digital versions just like I said she would :lmao:

I don't actually want any of them but I kinda want to buy at least one just to spite Billie's fans.... :fabcat:

Edit: okay I bought the one with My Boy

QtMoOUi.jpeg

me spending $6 to help a billionaire, what's wrong with me

2nd edit: I feel like these blatant chart manipulation tactics could lead Billboard to eventually change their rules... like, this kind of behavior can't go on forever, right?

youre fucking kidding me :deadbanana:

@rosemead ramada you manifested this :lmao:

I knew she wasn’t gonna let Billie’s tactics slide that easy 

1 minute ago, Rust Dress said:

she’s pathetic I hope Billie wins this battle :trisha3:

Billie has put out more variants in less than one week than Taylor has had in 5 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

Billie has put out more variants in less than one week than Taylor has had in 5 🤷‍♂️

well she just released an album a week ago :air: and plus I believe you’re excluding all the digital stuff…