lola

Taylor Swift

13 hours ago, Mer said:

I’m sorry but I just listened to the original version of Red for the first time in a long while and…they really butchered it for TV. 

i only play the taylors version if i'm in the mood to listen to the vault tracks too. otherwise, i always listen to the original one bc its a classic and the taylors version one sounds so phoned in. like out of all her tv albums so far its definitely the worst imo. 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

6 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

just registered for vf in toronto. any tips for ticket buying? (already pre disappointed)

also- when it says that the onsale starts august 9, does that mean at midnight?

Not sure in this case, but it's usually 10AM local time

BzhmW.png

1 hour ago, wilting daisy said:

i only play the taylors version if i'm in the mood to listen to the vault tracks too. otherwise, i always listen to the original one bc its a classic and the taylors version one sounds so phoned in. like out of all her tv albums so far its definitely the worst imo. 

same and i hate how swifties are so dramatic about the original versions saying it’s unethical to listen to and we’re terrible people. the originals are always superior, the way her voice sounds younger and more emotional fits with the lyrics better. i anticipate the rep re-recorded songs to not have as drastic of a difference since that album had her mature voice already. i’m most excited for rep/1989 vault tracks and don’t think i’ll even bother with the debut ones lol

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

7 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

same and i hate how swifties are so dramatic about the original versions saying it’s unethical to listen to and we’re terrible people. the originals are always better, the way her voice sounds younger and more emotional fits with the lyrics better. i anticipate the rep re-recorded songs to not have as drastic of a difference since that album had her mature voice already. i’m most excited for rep/1989 vault tracks and don’t think i’ll even bother with the debut ones lol

the vault tracks sre the only thing that gets me excited for the taylors versions and the only reason i purchase the records. and yeah swifties act like if you listen to the originals you're betraying taylor but like she still makes money off the originals and there's plenty of artists who don't own their music but you're not expected to boycott it oit of aome weird solidarity

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

11 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

i anticipate the rep re-recorded songs to not have as drastic of a difference since that album had her mature voice already.

i agree. i think her younger voice in Red and Speak Now tell those stories much more truthfully--you can feel the emotion in songs like State of Grace and Holy Ground much more than in their TV counterparts. She sounds bored in the re-records. 

I think I'll buy the original Red on vinyl...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Unpopular opinion: i love her re-recordings more (well except Better Than Revenge bc of the lyrics). Mostly because of her voice. I don't really see the difference between production honestly. Maybe it's more warmer now. I never really liked WANEGBT either so I don't care about those chipmunk wewe's. I never really liked her younger voice, I can't wait for 1989 TV because her vocals on the original reminds me of Halsey's :deadbanana:

url%5D

1 hour ago, TropicoKitten said:

DHnHwvG_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&I can’t believe she’s coming to Indy. I finally have the chance to see her:crying2:

fingers crossed I hope I can go to one of the miami dates! :)

On 8/1/2023 at 2:46 AM, Embach said:

The chances that Lana is a surprise guest in LA for Snow On The Beach surprise song (she can repeat Midnights songs) are low right? Because of her festival tour...

I'm so curious if she will be a surprise guest for any of the LA shows! I'm going tomorrow (Friday) and I don't think Lana is preforming Lollapalooza until Sunday right? SO maybe there is a possibility :pray2:

42 minutes ago, serenequ33n said:

I'm so curious if she will be a surprise guest for any of the LA shows! I'm going tomorrow (Friday) and I don't think Lana is preforming Lollapalooza until Sunday right? SO maybe there is a possibility :pray2:

Although both are performing in Mexico in late August too? Maybe then there's a possibility :um2:

url%5D

if she doesn't play so it goes during one of these shows i'm gonna be upset cause i've been waiting for her to play it this entire leg:noparty:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Delicate TV preview in The Summer I Was Pretty 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

15 minutes ago, Mer said:

Delicate TV preview in The Summer I Was Pretty 

I was just abt to post that!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33