lola

Taylor Swift

9 hours ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

i already want to go back. the movie is fucking insane, and she wore the exact same outfits she wore for my show in june :sass: (except for speak now's dress)

but..

Hide contents

why did they take out no body, no crime but keep in the champagne problems ovation :crossed:

and THE ARCHER?? girl..

Spoiler

maybe she'll do an extended cut for streaming.

4 hours ago, blameitonme said:

britney spears > taylor swift

Facts tbh,  Britney’s music has more bite to it. Taylors a bit too watery for my liking, too palatable ..that’s why she’s popular.  I like some of her music though I will admit that.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Look, I'm happy for Taylor that's she's living her happy life with her new boyfriend but why the fuck the media has to shove it in my face 24/7? Like there are multiple wars going on right now, children are dying, there's a bed bug epidemic in Europe, like obviously there are more important stuff to talk about!? :awkney:

url%5D

On 10/14/2023 at 1:46 PM, blameitonme said:

britney spears > taylor swift

britney is way more iconic than taylor, and she is also a much better performer. however, taylor's discography as a whole is better than britney's.

I physically cannot listen to Marjorie it’s too sad. None of my family has died except my grandpa but I was a kid when he died so I never really knew him. But my biggest fear is my family dying like I love my Nan so much but there’s still so much about her that I don’t know and I’m scared that one day she will just die. I also have to see it 3 times with my parents like how am I supposed to actually live they haven’t seen me properly cry for like 4 years. Same with California if I listen to it I’m not the same for a good 2 weeks.

Surprise, surprise, those exclusive CDs are back on the store.

I like Taylor's music but honestly this kind of manufactured FOMO is one of the reasons why so many people can't stand her. I don't know how many times they think they can keep doing this; a lot of people are still annoyed at the exclusive Midnights covers. She really should just put up for sale whatever they're releasing and leave it. I'd expect the alt cover vinyl to show back up on the site after these "72 hours" are over.

Also it just occurred to me the reason Sweeter Than Fiction isn't a bonus on the Target edition CD and is just on the vinyl, is because a CD isn't long enough for the 16 original songs, 5 new songs, and Sweeter Than Fiction. I'm guessing the CD is probably like 78 or 79 minutes long so it just isn't physically possible to put it on the Target CD

7 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I physically cannot listen to Marjorie it’s too sad. None of my family has died except my grandpa but I was a kid when he died so I never really knew him. But my biggest fear is my family dying like I love my Nan so much but there’s still so much about her that I don’t know and I’m scared that one day she will just die. I also have to see it 3 times with my parents like how am I supposed to actually live they haven’t seen me properly cry for like 4 years. Same with California if I listen to it I’m not the same for a good 2 weeks.

it reminds me of my grandpa who i had a strained relationship with when he died and i never got to say goodbye to him. i listen to the song when i need a good cry tbh :oprah3: it's such a beautiful tribute tho, god i really wish she kept the folklore and evermore sound lol

37 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I like Taylor's music but honestly this kind of manufactured FOMO is one of the reasons why so many people can't stand her. I don't know how many times they think they can keep doing this; a lot of people are still annoyed at the exclusive Midnights covers. She really should just put up for sale whatever they're releasing and leave it. I'd expect the alt cover vinyl to show back up on the site after these "72 hours" are over.

Also it just occurred to me the reason Sweeter Than Fiction isn't a bonus on the Target edition CD and is just on the vinyl, is because a CD isn't long enough for the 16 original songs, 5 new songs, and Sweeter Than Fiction. I'm guessing the CD is probably like 78 or 79 minutes long so it just isn't physically possible to put it on the Target CD

fully agree. i never really minded it beforehand, but i feel like they're been laying it on thick for the 1989 release. lol. To the point where i saw an email for another vinyl variant and was like "...again......." i say that as someone who owns multiple variants of the same record from artists. heavily plays into the need for a consumer to buy something under the pretense that it's going to be rare in the future, and that makes up a huge majority of her fans. 

fans will forever defend it though by using the argument that many artists do this while missing the nuance of taylor's team being predatory about it. whatever makes her money i guess lol. so tough being a multi-millionare, close to billionare :krylie:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

54 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I mean what's stopping them from putting the vault tracks on disc 2? They did that for speak now 

1 hour ago, WaitForLife said:

I would put the 13 Standard Tracks on CD1 and the Rest on CD2

Wait they aren’t doing that? They’ve done that with literally all other re recordings

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b