lola

Taylor Swift

hack really needs to go i’m not already mad im sad atp that he keep ruining songs by reusing shit over and over and over again his presence with every singer i stan became unhealthy im sick its all the SAME

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

35 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

New Romantics is honestly unlistenable otherwise the rest of the album is pretty good it’s not like it was and wtny (one of my favs) is worse. I say let’s get Jack OUT of the studio also AWAY from Lana 

that being the best tv track woah?

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9

1989 TV is pretty bad with the midnights rejects vault tracks 

BUT I Know Places is still my fav Taylor song ever. IKP TV is honestly better than the original with makes it even more my fav Taylor song ever

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

hack really needs to go i’m not already mad im sad atp that he keep ruining songs by reusing shit over and over and over again his presence with every singer i stan became unhealthy im sick its all the SAME

Very this. We should bully him into retirement. 

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

I get paid at 3am so I might as well stay awake for whatever 3am edition they're doing for 1989 lmao

Ok slay maybe she'll announce a pre-order for you to spend your paycheck on four different versions of

ok ok i'll be listening in the morning :cumming2: i bought the cds and the vinyl so

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole