lola

Taylor Swift

12 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

I‘m trying to get her out of my algorithm in every possible way and it still isn’t working.

Google AdSense seeing your comment on a Taylor Swift thread and pushing more Taylor stuff onto your algorithms :hillary:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Since Taylor's been only on an upward curve in her career, do yall think she's at her peak now or you think she'll only keep going up? It's interesting how she's stayed popular for the last ~10 years, even with the Kimye issue and the Katy drama.

Also request - if anyone has a megapost of her unreleased stuff, I'd be eternally grateful!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Since Taylor's been only on an upward curve in her career, do yall think she's at her peak now or you think she'll only keep going up? It's interesting how she's stayed popular for the last ~10 years, even with the Kimye issue and the Katy drama.

Also request - if anyone has a megapost of her unreleased stuff, I'd be eternally grateful!

I think she will stay this popularity (or grow even more some how) for two or three more years and then very slowly decline.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Will TayTay get her first Oscar nom? Have concert movies been nominated for Oscars and such?

url%5D

What do you guys think is her next move besides the rerecordings and tour? I initially thought there would be a gap before next album but she’s been seen going into the studio a lot this past year.

Another album just like Midnights might burn people out on her, so I’m expecting something either stripped down, but could maybe see the opposite - her going with a more polished disco pop sound.

Personally I’d love to see her go in an adult contemporary direction. Pop-soul maybe? Show off her vocals a bit more. (she’s really improved). I think she could do it.

16 minutes ago, Nightcall said:

Personally I’d love to see her go in an adult contemporary direction. Pop-soul maybe? Show off her vocals a bit more. (she’s really improved). I think she could do it.

Country collab with Lana :hair:

And rock album

I think midnights is perfect as an album and is even more underrated as evermore I don’t know how she could get better than midnights (3am edition and all those other editions). I just feel like it’s more thought out and is timeless

Kind of surprised to see no one talking about those AI pictures....

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/25/tech/taylor-swift-ai-generated-images/index.html

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

11 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

Kind of surprised to see no one talking about those AI pictures....

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/25/tech/taylor-swift-ai-generated-images/index.html

i have been avoiding the subject because it makes me so angry, especially with some of the responses people have been giving online. all i can say is that i hope she drags whoever started it through the mud and buries their ass in legal fees. 

violets in your eyes

18 minutes ago, The Siren said:

there are a few that arent filtered. most of them are i think paid for too.

That’s vile you’d pay for that

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

There’s a video of Taylor leaving tonight’s game and a woman who kept shouting “you’re ruining football” to her. Taylor goes “I didn’t do anything” and walks on.:lolno:

Anyways she looked absolutely beautiful and she seems so happy lately. Congrats to the Chiefs.

I'm so happy for her actually. I'm starting to like Travis Kelce even more than before :oprah: Cool power couple!

url%5D

Taylor changed her Instagram pfp to black and white version of Midnights album cover! What does that mean? Rep TV hint? A new deluxe of Midnights? :illuminataylor:

url%5D

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

Taylor changed her Instagram pfp to black and white version of Midnights album cover! What does that mean? Rep TV hint? A new deluxe of Midnights? :illuminataylor:

I’m thinking Rep TV hint definitely!! I have a feeling Midnights era is over. The past year has seemed very life changing for her so I assume, save for the rerecordings, it’s all new vibes from here. (But I wouldn’t mind more from midnights :oic2:)

I bet (and hope) she announces Rep next week. It’s the one I’ve been looking most forward to!

19 minutes ago, Embach said:

. . . 

. . .

. . . 

KNEW HE WAS A KILLER FIRST TIME THAT I SAW HIM

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, Nightcall said:

I bet (and hope) she announces Rep next week. It’s the one I’ve been looking most forward to!

I still believe in the 112 days thing. 112 days after the start of the tour Speak Now TV dropped, 112 days after that 1989 TV was released, and 112 days after that will be Feb. 16th. I think this time the period between announcement and release will be shorter. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just realized Taylor is going to announce Reputation (Taylor’s Version) while sitting next to Lana at the Grammys. Lana just did a Skims collab with Kim Kardashain…😭 Oh my god!!!…🐍