lola

Taylor Swift

I really like side a of this album. I find myself skipping through a lot of side b though. Question…? And Bejeweled are some of my least favorite songs that she has ever released. VS reminds me so much of you should see me in a crown by Billie, and I just don’t think she pulls off that sound very well. Overall I still think I like this more than Lover and reputation though. 

38 minutes ago, Jared said:

Jack haters on suicide watch. :lmao:

22.png

11.jpg

i mean isn't this just for spotify though? bit weird to say "of all time" when spotify was founded in 2006

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

For me 'Question..?' is an instant skip. I can't stand the production, voice effects and lyrics. It fucks my ears not in a good way:scream: But that's the only song I skip (maybe Bejeweled too) on the album so it's good overall.

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i mean isn't this just for spotify though? bit weird to say "of all time" when spotify was founded in 2006

Which is why they mentioned spotify and streaming in their tweet?

😭 it’s pretty obvious  that they mean it’s the biggest *streaming* debut of all time (on spotify, but also, given spotify is the most popular streaming service and that number is huge, just on streaming in general too)

7 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why is she always victimising and feeling sorry for herself on every song these days, it's so tiring, her revenge songs don't come across as badass either they just come across as jouvenile idk, seems like she's hanging onto feuds that happened years ago and everyone got over it except her 

crackhead-subway.gif

Taylor is a cancer moon and just like Lana is a cancer sun. We never get over anything ever.

8 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why is she always victimising and feeling sorry for herself on every song these days, it's so tiring, her revenge songs don't come across as badass either they just come across as jouvenile idk, seems like she's hanging onto feuds that happened years ago and everyone got over it except her 

crackhead-subway.gif

On every song?

Did you even listen to the album? Or.. for that matter.. any of her albums since reputation? Cuzzzz??? 😭

Your finger on my hairpin triggers :scream:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/taylor-swift-midnights-sales-record-breaking-start-1235159835/

"After three days, Midnights already has the largest overall week, by equivalent album units, for any album, since Swift’s own reputation debuted with 1.238 million in its first week (chart dated Dec. 2, 2017). Midnights also has the largest sales week for any album since reputation’s opening week of 1.216 million sold. "

I 100% believe Taylor turned down Joe’s proposal now lololol

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

43 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The elevator with the buttons representing her albums lmao I guess this confirms Speak Now TV is next

The entire video is riddled with easter eggs for Speak Now TV, namely:

• Orchestral versions of Enchanted and Long Live play at the beginning and end

• The elevator button concept references Ours

• The first floor she visits is the one representing Speak Now

• The clock she sits on is fixed at 3:00, for her third album

• She wears 'S.N.' hairclips in her scene with Jack
• The castle has koi fish motifs referencing her guitar from that tour
• The castle is surrounded by dragons, referencing Long Live

Also, the second floor she visits is one representing 1989, backing the generally agreed upon idea that she will be releasing them in close proximity (as she already teased them together earlier this year) 

:magikarp:

P.S. It seems like there's one more music video left from this era, and some think it might be Lavender Haze because 3+9+1=13 :rip:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina