lola

Taylor Swift

9 minutes ago, baddisease said:

it's supposed to imitate how music sounds when high

if that's what it sounds like to be high then glad to know im not missing out on anything lmao

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

12 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

that is an insult to the effect of being high

lmao. it matches how i experienced getting high!

2 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

if that's what it sounds like to be high then glad to know im not missing out on anything lmao

lmfaooo

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, mybluenectarofthegods389 said:

I’m pretty sure nothing has leaked, people were only talking about it because a couple of people got their vinyl

ohhh damn, i saw some people on twitter trying to drown out supposed leaks

i get my boyfriend to pick me up every friday at the dairy queen

7 minutes ago, mybluenectarofthegods389 said:

I’m pretty sure nothing has leaked, people were only talking about it because a couple of people got their vinyl

actually snippets of its nice to have a friend demo and love story acoustic leaked if i find ill post
ok they are deleted now maybe they were fake ones.... but in discussion someone said they were real and want supposed to be leaked

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

actually snippets of its nice to have a friend demo and love story acoustic leaked if i find ill post
ok they are deleted now maybe they were fake ones.... but in discussion someone said they were real and want supposed to be leaked

They were real, but certain people didn’t want them to spread

I need to hear one of the speak now vault tracks immediately :facepalm:

I normally wouldn’t but her not releasing lead singles anymore is super annoying

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Hey guys I got selected for the presale of the Eras tour in Paris :ahh: So happy but I'm not going lol I'm too old (in body, not in spirit) and this is too stressful :trisha: I originally got into the lottery for a friend, but they found a solution so my sister is going to try instead and she basically wants to know: would anyone have any idea of the price points and also if it was absolute hell or only mild hell to get ticks? There are four dates for France, but the arena is only 15k capacity. Thank you so much :hype:

ZKcaooE.png

14 hours ago, mybluenectarofthegods389 said:

supposedly there were links to “leaks” spreading around on twitter but they only led to ch**d p**n videos :(

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

12 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Hey guys I got selected for the presale of the Eras tour in Paris :ahh: So happy but I'm not going lol I'm too old (in body, not in spirit) and this is too stressful :trisha: I originally got into the lottery for a friend, but they found a solution so my sister is going to try instead and she basically wants to know: would anyone have any idea of the price points and also if it was absolute hell or only mild hell to get ticks? There are four dates for France, but the arena is only 15k capacity. Thank you so much :hype:

Get a ticket and resell it for profit 😈😈