xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

Watch them ride with my fears away, to the summer sunset, on a holy night, on the long back road, all the tears I fight :crying2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

25 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I def think she's fully dropping a 3 hour movie with all the visuals at the end of act 3

i was thinking what if act 3 IS the visuals for the first 2 acts, there's some theories going around and seem very likely. but there's also some other theories that act 3 will be a new jack swing album which i'm ngl i find it very exciting 

10 minutes ago, details said:

i was thinking what if act 3 IS the visuals for the first 2 acts, there's some theories going around and seem very likely. but there's also some other theories that act 3 will be a new jack swing album which i'm ngl i find it very exciting 

I think act 3 is def also an album. I remember at the very beginning she said this was a 3 act project she recorded during quarantine. The visuals were shot in 2022 iirc.

qfrWuBl.png

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I think act 3 is def also an album. I remember at the very beginning she said this was a 3 act project she recorded during quarantine. The visuals were shot in 2022 iirc.

that act 3 new jack better be swinging then :gurl:

53 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I def think she's fully dropping a 3 hour movie with all the visuals at the end of act 3

So we'll get visuals in 5 years? 

6 minutes ago, cartoon eyes said:

act iii better be rock-adjacent with 12 Don't Hurt Yourself's :crying:

If she can go rock for part 3, i'll come back. Her voice would be amazing on a rock album. 

These are slightly underwhelming. Texas Hold ‘Em is cute, but it should have been way shorter. 16 Carriages is stronger, but still far from top-tier, especially compared to Daddy Lessons which is a truly great song. I’m kinda worried, but hopefully Beyoncé will prove me wrong. Break My Soul was similarly underwhelming (still better though ngl) when I first listened to it, but Renaissance was terrific. 

16 carriages is so good - so excited she's doing country!!!

i think the songs are going to make a lot more sense in the context of the album, i remember not really being wowed by break my soul but when renny came out it just made sense 

FzytWEW.png

16 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

mind you thique and church girl are some of the worst songs ever made

:um4:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

31 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

So we'll get visuals in 5 years? 

If she follows the same pattern as act I for these other 2 acts it probs won’t come out until 2027 or even 2028 :toofunny:. This entire project seems to be very long term. Tina just said on IG that she’s been listening to this new record for years now. It’s kinda wild to think that she made 3 whole albums in the span of 3 years during the pandemic and is releasing them throughout the decade now.

qfrWuBl.png

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Her Golden ong

mind you thique and church girl are some of the worst songs ever made so this is a beautiful turn of events

church girl maybe but don’t you disrespect the summer hummer girl give me your number classic that is thique

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

church girl maybe but don’t you disrespect the summer hummer girl give me your number classic that is thique

Ass getting bigger cash getting larger….:sky:

that hootchie Coochie nah nah :sky:

Her continuing highlight genres created by black Americans is just so beautiful. So excited for the other 14 songs. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore