xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

8 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

I hope these tour book photos are from YOUR VIDEOS, BEYONCE! 

I started to think at the concert last night that those videos and aesthetic concept photos were for the huge screens and not music videos. :poordat:

Maybe she’ll release a mega video once act II and III have been released too. :hype:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Why doesn't she dance on her tour? 

I think she got a foot surgery or something and is still recovering from that

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

it's been almost a year but I have finally listened to SUMMER RENAISSANCE... and I fucking LOVE it.:angie: it's literally soooooooooo good and it's probably becoming one of my favourite albums :hair::understand::smile2::karaoke::oprah:

..and don't even get me started on the TRANSITIONS oh my god :trisha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

okay so ever since break my soul dropped i was HYPED for renaissance and wasnt disappointed, but before that i wasnt a fan, a casual listener at best. went to renaissance tour yesterday (BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE) and in preperation i  dived a bit into her discography and i cant believe on what ive been missing out on all these years!!! My mission is now to commit to stanning (i have no other choice) and seriously get to know her discography. 

So whats some lore i should be familiar with? What are yalls favourite albums? Deep cuts? 

On 6/23/2023 at 7:52 PM, reflecting said:

okay so ever since break my soul dropped i was HYPED for renaissance and wasnt disappointed, but before that i wasnt a fan, a casual listener at best. went to renaissance tour yesterday (BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE) and in preperation i  dived a bit into her discography and i cant believe on what ive been missing out on all these years!!! My mission is now to commit to stanning (i have no other choice) and seriously get to know her discography. 

So whats some lore i should be familiar with? What are yalls favourite albums? Deep cuts? 

That's just my personal opinion, but I think with her first three albums there's mostly hit singles + filler. Obviously there are some exceptions (I'll always be a Radio apologist, and B'Day has some pretty great album tracks as well), but I think she only really started creating bodies of work with 4. From that album onwards, I think it's probably best to just listen chronologically. 

As for 4, there's an "original" tracklist starting with 1+1 and an "expanded" one for digital versions of the album that opens with Love On Top; personally I think the former flows a lot better. 

Then, the iconic self-titled album that catapulted her to legend status. Since she released music videos for every single song on that album, I would highly recommend watching them all rather than just listening to the album on Spotify or whatever since they really add a whole extra dimension to those songs. The same goes for Lemonade, although for that album she released a short film and I'm not sure if that's actually available to watch on YouTube. And well, you already know Act I: Renaissance. 

She also released some side projects prior to Renaissance that might be worth checking out, although I think they're not essential. And finally, give her live albums a try too, they're worth it. Homecoming/Beychella is obviously iconic and you can watch it on Netflix, and I would also really recommend I Am... Yours for a more intimate concert experience. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

On 6/24/2023 at 3:52 AM, reflecting said:

definitely check out BEYONCÉ selftitled album. People always say lemonade but for me - the magnum opus will always be her selftitled album.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 6/23/2023 at 7:52 PM, reflecting said:

b'day is prob my fav album– SO many great deep cuts on this album. self-titled is also killer, "haunted" and "no angel" are top tier in her discography imo. 4 also had a ton of great bops– party, end of time, love on top, die young, i miss u, i care....all perfection, this might actually be tied for my fav B album.

aOaIzH2.gif

SOOO accurate. the true renaissance experience is feeling meh or not liking it a first and then loving it later :thumb:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Still in utter bliss from seeing her for two nights in Chicago. Both nights I was on the floor, but on Sunday I got Club Renaissance and basically at barricade. Seeing her so close was such a dream come true. When I saw her in 2016 I was blown away by the aura of power she gives off but this time I couldn’t believe the JOY she radiates. When she talks about being grateful you don’t just hear it but you feel it when she’s performing. It’s incredible. I’m so so so happy 

IMG-0483.jpgIMG-0484.jpg

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore