xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

anyways.

Break My Soul is not the best song on the album, very good lead single. honestly i'm fucking tired of Cuff It and the corny ass tiktok dance that some.......folks can't seem to do. pack it the fuck UP!

Break My Soul was a really good lead single imo
If she would have done a singles rollout for this album, here's what I wish it would have been:
1. Break My Soul
2. Summer Renaissance
3. Cuff It
4. Cozy
5. Pure / Honey

And with Energy, Heated and Alien Superstar as promo singles

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

12 hours ago, godsmonster said:

AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM should’ve been the lead single

not lead, but def should be single in general 

also its about to be a year where are the damn videos??? my bf speculated that she'll pull a The Gift and release the vids a year after the album like she did with The Gift 

Edited by TRENCH

i hope the setlist isnt shit :bebe:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

I don't know where I'll be at for grad school yet so I can't buy tickets until the spring in which case they'll probably cost like twice the price :air: assuming I can even get one then

Anyway the tour poster is my favorite visual from the entire era, and I also have faith the visuals will drop before the first tour stop, ala Formation World Tour

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

is anyone planning on going to the tour? i’ve been saving up since last year and i just saw the uk prices and i think i can afford them. the problem is i’m not sure which ticket to get. most likely outcome is that i’ll be lucky to get a ticket at all but if i can choose, i’m leaning towards the Club RENAISSANCE Experience ticket or the Gold VIP Fan Ticket Package. i miigght also get the Beyhive VIP Package but idk yet. which would seem like the best ticket to get i’m stressing out :defeated:

11 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I'M GOING TO SEE BEYONCÉÉÉÉÉÉ AAAAAAAA I've tried to get tickets to see her like three times and I'm finally getting to hear her live!! SURREAL and I'm so giddy aaaaahhh! :trisha:

wooooooooop good job!

giphy.gif