xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

1 minute ago, Formation said:

Her continuing highlight genres created by black Americans is just so beautiful. So excited for the other 14 songs. 

Which is exactly why I think Act III will be rock. All 3 genres (house, country/blues, rock) where genres created by and stolen from Black Americans. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

Which is exactly why I think Act III will be rock. All 3 genres (house, country/blues, rock) where genres created by and stolen from Black Americans. 

Actually Kylie Minogue invented all three of these, I’m sorry but it’s true

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Actually Kylie Minogue invented all three of these, I’m sorry but it’s true

Oh that's not :hillary:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

On 7/31/2022 at 4:54 PM, pin up galore said:

idk I saw someone say act ii was gonna be a country record called RODEO, especially cause she says it quite randomly throughout the album just like renaissance :judgingu3: its the theory im going w atm cause I want more music over anything else tbh 

bringing this back cause I still stand with this 100%, the album has to be called RODEO with the Ivy Park collection n everything :illumilana: its all aligning 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

really excited i love the concept of this trilogy it's the ultimate fuck u to those institutions

plus this seems like the perfect album for a taylor collab so let's see about that :wub:

Ahaha the Spotify visual playing in the background when you listen to Texas Hold ‘em is Beyonce styled in the black and silver looks she had for act I! That’s cool, I thought she’d be styled differently for this second act.

Country definitely isn’t my type of music but this is like popped up in Beyonce’s style so I don’t hate it. I can already see radio playing it in a day or two, or maybe today already, and I can see myself vibing to it when it does.

Eeeee so exciting! :wub:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

yeah I'll probably stream this album once and never again lmao

texas hold'em is exactly what I'm scared of lana doing on her own album and 16 carriages is a lot better but still is a no for me :eek:

the visuals served though! literally cuntry

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg