xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

On 3/13/2024 at 1:06 AM, rightofjupiter said:

she did same thing w Renaissance pre orders, sales tactic to get people to buy multiples 

True, and I still hate that tactic 🙄 I chose the blue one as this was the back cover I like the most, but I'll be pretty angry if I find out this has the ugliest front cover 🙄🙈😅 at least we have a clue what genre the album will be and two singles, unlike Taylor who does kind of the opposite... 

Beyonce going country was a must have for me. I skipped Renaissance, as it's not my genre. Already loved Lemonade as some songs had some country touch to them, or at least were screaming south states, lol. 

It was expensive watch it 

We don’t have anything from this aside from the 2 tracks, but strangely enough it’s act 1 that’s hyping me for this one. 

I’m looking at the covers and I really love the black and white personally, but looking at all the designs it’s a bit irritating bc they seem to be designed to be excellent enough, but better altogether 

UV/Honeymoon

my ass KNEW she was gonna post it today I had her insta open and refreshing when it posted neway COVER SLAYS 

GJC7rXXXoAEtirS?format=jpg&name=large

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

6 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I still hate the title but this album is gonna be so good :oprah:

It would be so much better if it was called Cowgirl Carter or even just Cowgirl. I also loved the rumored title Rodeo too.  

Also I lowkey need a Taylor collab on this album, I know she is capable of serving a little cunt on a country record.

14 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It would be so much better if it was called Cowgirl Carter or even just Cowgirl. I also loved the rumored title Rodeo too.  

Also I lowkey need a Taylor collab on this album, I know she is capable of serving a little cunt on a country record.

why would she affiliate herself with Taylor Swift when this is an album about a black artist reclaiming a genre from white opportunists. 

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

why would she affiliate herself with Taylor Swift when this is an album about a black artist reclaiming a genre from white opportunists. 

Because she is friends with Taylor and they have made appearances that each others events celebrating their accomplishments

And it has been heavily rumored since the beginning so it isn’t like I’m just pulling the idea out of my ass lmao

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Because she is friends with Taylor and they have made appearances that each others events celebrating their accomplishments

And it has been heavily rumored since the beginning so it isn’t like I’m just pulling the idea out of my ass lmao

they are not friends, they appear together at public events because it’s mutually beneficial to both. they’re colleagues and friendly towards each other.

in an album that’s very much about reclaiming a genre from white culture and shining a light on obscure/more unknown artists from the country scene, having a taylor swift feature would be tone deaf and a waste of space lol.

IMG-7960.jpg

oooh she was mother on that cover. I love it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

I was hoping she'd use more of the black cowboy hat visual, I wonder if she's going to do a deluxe cover..

I like the cover a lot, it reminds me of like the typically faded insides of a gas station

5 hours ago, pin up galore said:

my ass KNEW she was gonna post it today I had her insta open and refreshing when it posted neway COVER SLAYS 

GJC7rXXXoAEtirS?format=jpg&name=large

I'm really curious if the 4 special editions on her webstore will have different covers. 

I love the idea behind this photo, big message, but the way it's done is not perfectly executed I think. 

It was expensive watch it 

The catalyst for this album is still top 5% of Bey performances for me. I go back for the added band arrangments all the time. She looked and sounded stunning, plus incredible that she was in the early stages of being pregnant with Sir and Rumi. PLUS the political move to bring the Chicks with her--whew. So glad she's getting to stick a middle finger to anyone who questioned her right to be on that stage.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

2 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

I wonder if we'll get an alternate cover for this act as well, I actually liked the alt cover for Renaissance

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FYin-QnXkAAehmO?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

it's very possible that we do! and i think she hinted at that by having different back covers for each vinyl color