RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

Friendly reminder that there’s this thing people forget about, which is not only her husband, brother or collaborators being sex offenders but also Nicki herself being a pedo! That’s right. Here’s the song she recorded with a 16-year old when she was 27 herself 

12 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Friendly reminder that there’s this thing people forget about, which is not only her husband, brother or collaborators being sex offenders but also Nicki herself being a pedo! That’s right. Here’s the song she recorded with a 16-year old when she was 27 herself 

Someone feed this woman to a woodchipper ASAP, wtf 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

Btw I just know Azealia is somewhere defrosting rn like Mariah Carey before Xmas. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I think she desperately needs therapy. I don't wanna be an armchair therapist or anything but I think she's been exhibiting signs of paranoia for years now. For me, her legacy as THE queen of rap will always remain undeniable...but she really needs to seek help at this point. 

It's not even funny im sick of the darkness in the world 😢 It's making me depressed we're gonna tear another hole in the ozone layer from the sheer amount of hostility and negativity being generated on this planet.. it's likke a greenhouse gas bitch we're burning up I want friendliness, kindness of strangers, peace, corniness, true love 

28 minutes ago, honey dew said:

It's not even funny im sick of the darkness in the world 😢 It's making me depressed we're gonna tear another hole in the ozone layer from the sheer amount of hostility and negativity being generated on this planet.. it's likke a greenhouse gas bitch we're burning up I want friendliness, kindness of strangers, peace, corniness, true love 

PREACH BITCH :hair:

1 hour ago, honey dew said:

and I want to see Megan drop the hardest response to “big foot” that it makes Nicki go on a 4-day non-stop coke-fueled twitter rampage before being involuntarily admitted to a psychiatric ward and never heard from again

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

any musician using ai cover art is pathetic LMFAOOO,

where’s your artistry and mastery when you’re using a free online program to create 40% of where your listener’s attention goes

this woman is just sad and i can’t believe people give her attention just bc they think the 2011 nicki could actually come back one day

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Nicki is crazy and 1000% in the wrong but I’m so tuning in for Big Foot:keyboard:

listen on soundcloud or some shit, don’t give her the attention she so desperately wants

giphy.gif

This song just being her rehashing the same shit she's been saying over and over again on twitter on her 3 day coke binge and embarrassing herself even further... I have to laugh. Megan really sent her spiraling with 1 bar that didn't even directly mention her.

qfrWuBl.png

Eeeek the last minute genuinely is terrifying :eyes:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️