RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

3 hours ago, Swamp Girl said:

Weak diss track, sheโ€™s vile and disgusting. Her fans doxxed & leaked the location of Meganโ€™s motherโ€™s grave saying they were gonna desecrate on it which is beyond horrible over one single line in a song that could apply to anyone. Saying she was gonna campaign bail Tory Lanezโ€ฆ liking pictures of dead horses and stitched feet, sheโ€™s truly lost itย 

Im genuinely worried for Megan and her safety. This is such deranged behavior, itโ€™s going waaaaay too far. For what? Megan calling out pedos and didnโ€™t even name drop? Such a self report, itโ€™s so embarrassing. Her fans are just as embarrassing for encouraging this. Maybe Iโ€™d understand a tweet or two but this women is far beyond unwell she needs her PR team to step in and take away that damn phoneย 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

8 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

Im genuinely worried for Megan and her safety. This is such deranged behavior, itโ€™s going waaaaay too far. For what? Megan calling out pedos and didnโ€™t even name drop? Such a self report, itโ€™s so embarrassing. Her fans are just as embarrassing for encouraging this. Maybe Iโ€™d understand a tweet or two but this women is far beyond unwell she needs her PR team to step in and take away that damn phoneย 

as iโ€™ve heard it, her team pays โ€œfansโ€ to keep up this narrative of hersย :lmao:

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Twitter the past 24 hours has been insufferable. Her fans are just like rabid,ย feral gay pitbulls. talking soooo much vitriol & filth, frothing at the mouth like they got rabiesโ€ฆ.

the people on twitter saying 'this is how rap is' are grossly understating the vitriol hatred nicki has for female rappers. this goes beyond 'professional' beef to collect streams. anybody deemed a threat to her is met with this same harassmentย :biblio:ย mind you....a grown, middle aged woman....how is she or her stans not embarrassed?ย 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

3 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

the people on twitter saying 'this is how rap is' are grossly understating the vitriol hatred nicki has for female rappers. this goes beyond 'professional' beef to collect streams. anybody deemed a threat to her is met with this same harassmentย :biblio:ย mind you....a grown, middle aged woman....how is she or her stans not embarrassed?ย 

Grown,ย middle aged,ย narcissistic,ย botched, married to a child rapist, let a child rapist hit it, fathered a child rapistโ€™s kid, delusional, coke addicted, egotistical, crackhead,ย psychotic woman mind you

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifย :beyonce:

1 hour ago, williamprb said:

Not only she released a 3/10 album that cannot be called a sequel, but she's also got mad at a line that could be directed at 80% of the music industry and decided to spiral 3 days on the internet and release a terrible disstrack that is a compilation of her tweets and random stutters

Like can someone get her off of coke for her own reputation

Out here acting like fucking maleficent, cursing her unborn baby and saying that her dead mother is a demon to conjure up

That bitter old woman onlyย called it Pink Friday 2 because she knew the only way she was going to get streams was by pulling a nostalgia card out of her butcheredย silicone ass because nothing else she was releasing right before except Super Freaky Girl (boring/generic TikTok song produced by rapist Dr Luke) did well with her fans, the Garbz, while for the most part the rest of the album preformed terribly onย the charts she is so extremely obsessed with. The Billie Eilish sample adds to the fact that a majority of the songsย on thatย album were sampled poorly & soundย like another one of those YouTube mashups. Sheโ€™s been a mess.

ย 

In conclusion: PF2 was weak, Big Foot was weak, Nicki needs to be admitted & quick.

ย 

ย 

& on a more important noteย this tweet sums up perfectly why she needs to watch her mouth when mentioning parent(s).

ย 

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

5 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Grown,ย middle aged,ย narcissistic,ย botched, married to a child rapist, let a child rapist hit it, fathered a child rapistโ€™s kid, delusional, coke addicted, egotistical, crackhead,ย psychotic woman mind you

ย 

not to mentioned her brother repeatedly raped hisย 11 year old stepdaughter..... and she gave a 13 year old boy a lap dance ON STAGE.ย 

faSE.gif

Nicki should have done a song like Ice Spice with her โ€œThink U The Shitโ€ cuz she being hella goofy beefing with Megan for 72 hours straight and dropping this half ass shit. If i were her i would make ONE tweet about this then go to the studio and drop a single on Friday out of nowhere making an Ice Spice diss or make an actual good song.

ย 

ย 

NOT TO MENTION NICKI LITERALLY CONTRADICTED HERSELF IN THE SONG CALLING HER A LIAR ABOUT BEING SHOT BUT MADE FUN OF HER FOOT THAT WAS SHOT?ย 

31 minutes ago, Swamp Girl said:

ย 

& on a more important noteย this tweet sums up perfectly why she needs to watch her mouth when mentioning parent(s).

ย 

:shock2:

I donโ€™t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

Meganโ€™s song sucks too but this is so much worse lmao

ย 

i can't lie, i don't listen to her at all but listened to Hiss and it isn't all that bad actually, her bars are good and her flow is good too throughout

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

ย 

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

Meganโ€™s song sucks too but this is so much worse lmao

Like.

ย 

this whole thing has been way overblown but at the end of the day itโ€™s because Nicki has problems she refuses to deal with and people needed a wake up call ig?? Idek. Itโ€™s really hell for mid girls rn!!

I finally got to hear the song, in a forum where nobody gets any money out of it, and hoo boy - I don't know what's going on, but it sounds like one of those TV shows that would play random 911 calls from people out of their minds on drugs, where they're just complaining about the people in their street.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

9 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

I finally got to hear the song, in a forum where nobody gets any money out of it, and hoo boy - I don't know what's going on, but it sounds like one of those TV shows that would play random 911 calls from people out of their minds on drugs, where they're just complaining about the people in their street.

if only you saw the instagram live or tiktok live wherever it was when she was going crazy recording this.... you hit the nail on the head

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole