StationToStation

FKA twigs

Oh honey you need to see yourself out.

It's the only song I actually skip, and I don't think it's memorable. :oprah3:

:ahhney:   :wtf:  :oprah2:  :wat:  :whoopi:  :oprah3:  do i need to drag you into its light

Let the light in, it's a cruel, cruel world.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Yeah definitely.... on opposite day

I never said it was bad, just not as good as the others. I am thinking of putting Kicks at the bottom currently. :crossed:

I vote for Numbers, probably. But it's really not bad, just my least favorite. Saying "worst" would be insinuating that there are other bad songs on this album.

I completely agree, all of her work is solid and a complete experience just to listen to I just think Pendulum is boring...even then there are amazing points in the song (specifically the opening, the noise from Water Me and the harmonization between all of her vocals).

I should really fucking ban you :oprah:

#DoWhatUWantWithMyMembership

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Even if the rest of Pendulum was boring (it's not) it's got the bridge of the DECADE like. How can it be at or even near the bottom of anyone's list when Give Up, Two Weeks & Numbers are on the album???

Two Weeks > Give Up > Numbers

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Even if the rest of Pendulum was boring (it's not) it's got the bridge of the DECADE like. How can it be at or even near the bottom of anyone's list when Give Up, Two Weeks & Numbers are on the album???

Be objective for ONE SECOND. Two Weeks is objectively good. Never helping your case with this mess.

What car alarm sample? 

The sound at 3 to 15 seconds. It's all over the song but that is how I can best show you. You can hear it less effected at the end. I love it, idk what National Anthem's talkin' about. I guess 'car alarm' sounds kinda off-putting.

I love the little Jigsaw cackle at 2:39 oh my god.

My vinyl came yesterday :defeated:

My CD looks tiny when they're put up next to eachother :defeated:

Did you get the standard vinyl or the deluxe?

The sound at 3 to 15 seconds. It's all over the song but that is how I can best show you. You can hear it less effected at the end. I love it, idk what National Anthem's talkin' about. I guess 'car alarm' sounds kinda off-putting.

I love the little Jigsaw cackle at 2:39 oh my god.

Did you get the standard vinyl or the deluxe?

I got the deluxe (with the 7" and the art prints)

It's so beautiful :defeated: