trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

I understand he's destroying the image of the old The Weeknd but what do you all think is the full meaning of the Starboy video and lyrics? I mean for instance the red cross, the red eye with a cross in it, the panther and sentences like "I come alive in the fall time". I'm not really good at understanding some lyrics (english isn't my first language)  :toofunny:

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

I understand he's destroying the old The Weeknd but what do you all think is the full meaning of the Starboy video and lyrics? I mean for instance the red cross, the red eye with a cross in it, the panther and sentences like "I come alive in the fall time". I'm not really good at understanding some lyrics (english isn't my first language)  :toofunny:

well the 'i come alive in the fall time' line could mean that he feels alive when fall comes around since it's a darker colder season (obviously) and this may resonate with him as a person.

Is there a master post of all his music on here either to download all of it or just a list of it all?

if someone wants to hook a sis up with a dl link to everything i'd greatly appreciate it, i'm trying to collect all his stuff for my nephew since he's a fan of him but he doesn't really know about unreleased music and all that.

Is there a master post of all his music on here either to download all of it or just a list of it all?

if someone wants to hook a sis up with a dl link to everything i'd greatly appreciate it, i'm trying to collect all his stuff for my nephew since he's a fan of him but he doesn't really know about unreleased music and all that.

I'm sure just Trilogy, Kiss Land, and Beauty Behind The Madness will be fine. That alone is over 50 songs.

Weeknd ten second "bit" on the SNL Weekend Update had the be the funniest bit of satire on SNL in the last 30 years.

It was straight out of the 1960s "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in" for those like me old enough to have watched the show when it was first on.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp