Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

streets are saying ‘we can’t be friends’ is a pop smash hit and will be more appealing to the public than yes and :sass:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

18 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

streets are saying ‘we can’t be friends’ is a pop smash hit and will be more appealing to the public than yes and :sass:

she said that herself in the BTS video thing she posted a couple weeks ago. She knew it was the first single, but not the strongest song! 

"Don’t forget me"

I'm excited for this, she always delivers good music (mostly)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i kind of do not like her but i am actually so excited to listen to this album, yes and sucked but that snippet of wait for your love sounded so good and reminded me of some dangerous woman/sweetener tracks which are my fave albums from her. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

the ariana grande - dont call me angel - lana del rey timeline is REAL. Used to be a biggg fan of hers until 2021, when she just gave up on music lmao. Anyways, hearing both yes, and? and the wcbf snippet made me remember on how different she is from every artist out there and how everything she does feels so dreamy just because is made by her. you can also tell she makes music for the love of it and not to sell record then record then record unlike certain artist

anyways, im really excited for the boy is mine and we cant be friends, i can see a hit album incoming !!!

and also for giving me Margaret

10 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i kind of do not like her but i am actually so excited to listen to this album, yes and sucked but that snippet of wait for your love sounded so good and reminded me of some dangerous woman/sweetener tracks which are my fave albums from her. 

me with every ariana release :bebe:

ever since sweetener i’ve been following up her releases with so many mixed emotions about them so sucks that I cannot make myself convinced that what i’m looking forward to is gonna be actually good :aubrey:

I came online as a secret Arianator (I have to hide it all from my friends and family; they will abandon me and I will be disinherited from millions) really only in the last couple of years, so it's exciting to like, actually be paying attention to the rollout and the drama and the gossip in real time. :diva:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

I am hyped :party:

First era ever for me as an Ari fan!!:flutter:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I am perched since she has a lot of artistic potential but relies on cliches in production and songwriting, but I'm holding out for hope with at least some of this album. Plus We Can't Be Friends (Wait For Your Love) is a serve of a title

1 hour ago, mmarrythenight said:

is the album out at midnight everywhere?

nope, it’s out midnight EST

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

9 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Love Ariana but she literally looks like she's cosplaying Lana :toofloppy:

this is a crazy reach:bebe: its a black dress and bow

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・