Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

25 minutes ago, Embach said:

I haven't listened to the album yet. What are your opinions on the new album? Is it amazing? Good, okayish? Or bad and awful? Is it her best one? Is it her worst one? I believe it's better than Positions. Is it a top three worthy? Is it really 93/100, like the Metacritic score says? Is it going to be 2025 Grammy's AOTY? What's the genre? Is it similar to any of her older albums? So many questions, and I don't know why. I really never been a fan of hers but I liked Dangerous Woman and Sweetener. I kinda think that Thank You, Next was overrated because I felt she started repeating herself there, but it wasn't bad. Positions was quite "idk what to feel about this".

i think you'll like this album

confused why a dance-y house inspired pop song was chosen not only as the lead single but even put on this album in general if the rest of the tracks are slow sad songs with no flavour. like yes, and? feels so out of place on here 💀

i was very excited for this album but idk, besides like 2 other tracks i'm not gagging

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

This is such a background music that I paused it to go to the toilet and remembered that I had to finish to give my rating on AOTY only an hour later.:toofloppy:  55/100 for me.

Looks like that's it for me when it comes to Ariana. I feel a bit too old to like this sugary sweet music. Saved Bye, Supernatural, The Boy Is Mine and Yes, and?. Not sure I'm gonna listen to anything besides lead single though.

The way Houdini started to play after this and felt like a breath of fresh air even though it's like 6 months old.:gclap:

Not sure why people are complaining about this album, it's stellar. I'm glad the songs are more R&B and mid-tempo, the pop songs were getting olddd.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

21 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Not sure why people are complaining about this album, it's stellar. I'm glad the songs are more R&B and mid-tempo, the pop songs were getting olddd.

Ariana and Taylor are two examples of artists that if you don’t like/ love already, nothing they will put out will charm you / change your mind about them. Rolling Stone did give the album a “instant classic” seal of approval, which makes me say it’s a good album, just not for me. 
anyways, every thread here that are non-Lana related do have their share of complain, even for albums or songs that have the general consensus being good. Nothing new on LB. 

Okkkkkkk Ari :hottie: 

That transition from the intro to bye :beyonce: 

and supernatural :hype:

I’m gonna need more time with it but i just gotta say i’m SHOCKED it’s not complete horseshit Yes And is def my least fav on the album

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

supernatural, we can’t be friends, true story, and eternal sunshine :flutter:

i love ariana grande and had low expectations after positions so im gagged

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

i like all the songs on the album but im having a hard time understanding the hype for the boy is mine 

but supernatural, i get it 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 hour ago, Rocket0212 said:

This is such a background music that I paused it to go to the toilet and remembered that I had to finish to give my rating on AOTY only an hour later.:toofloppy:  55/100 for me.

Looks like that's it for me when it comes to Ariana. I feel a bit too old to like this sugary sweet music. Saved Bye, Supernatural, The Boy Is Mine and Yes, and?. Not sure I'm gonna listen to anything besides lead single though.

The way Houdini started to play after this and felt like a breath of fresh air even though it's like 6 months old.:gclap:

I literally started listening to the album and after the second song for some reason spotify put it on shuffle and played random music and 30min later I remembered I had to go back to this album lol

Bye, Supernatural, Yes and?, The Boy Is Mine and We Can't Be Friends are really good but I don't know how I feel about the rest of the album :toofunny:

I was expecting a house pop album and not sad Positions so I will def need more time with it

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 minute ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

First half goes crazy. Second half falls off in some parts. To me it’s no Thank u Next or Sweetener, but it’s exceeded all expectations, and that’s worthy of an award :gclap::gclap:

for me it’s the other way around intro-true story is meh but then yes, and? onwards it’s classic after classic :dancedy:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23