Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

The song has no sauce. No spice. It’s the equivalent to unseasoned chicken. 

21 hours ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Apparently some people already have the full album

I've listened to a snippet of 34 35 and the track w doja... Mess

Fill me in 

The song was really bad.. the production :rip: 

Sweetener did have some duds but it had some great songs too, she lost it after that album it seems because TUN was boring, Boyfriend and DCMA were boring, now this song is boring. Hopefully the full album is better 

I’m not a fan of her, but like her, and like her voice. But that song reminds me of every song she’s ever released. Not bad but nothing new, I guess? And it’s the first single from this record, and not a promo one... so I’m not looking forward to the album at all. 

The song was underwhelming... like multiple have said on here she’s played it way to safe with this one. I want to hear some electric guitars inspired album or some dance. This is cheap pop radio material

giphy.gif

i really liked this song, but i said it in the slayyyter thread and i'll say it again, the girlies need to quick it with these 2 minute bops

its not cute or quirky, give us longer songs godamnit

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I really do wonder what this new album will be like, because for the last two she had a lot of emotional hardships and things going on.

Manchester, her and Mac's break up, her dating Pete while making Sweetener; Mac's death and the breakup w/ Pete going into TUN.

This time around things seem to be very good for her, she's dating that Dalton guy, has had a pretty successful.mp3 year.

Not that I wish her any hardships, the girl's been thru enough, just wondering, since positions is a pretty light, simple song

8 minutes ago, cellophane said:

I really do wonder what this new album will be like, because for the last two she had a lot of emotional hardships and things going on.

Manchester, her and Mac's break up, her dating Pete while making Sweetener; Mac's death and the breakup w/ Pete going into TUN.

This time around things seem to be very good for her, she's dating that Dalton guy, has had a pretty successful.mp3 year.

Not that I wish her any hardships, the girl's been thru enough, just wondering, since positions is a pretty light, simple song

Maybe there is a sad song on it from TUN/Sweetener sessions because the fans loved Ghostin'.

Mfhp.gif

“Cute” isn’t lead single worthy.

As bad as it sounds, I hope this backfires and she goes on a year/2year hiatus tbh.. maybe then she can return with an actual project that has substance, emotion, and effort put into it.

We need more Ghostin moments

i think this was more of a promo for the era, the song, the instrumental and the music video does not really direct to a cohesive era and sound/aesthetic so i believe she wants us to listen to the whole album as the real surprise and released the simplest song as not to give away too much ....

or thats just me hoping this isn't a flop