Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

6 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

“Cute” isn’t lead single worthy.

As bad as it sounds, I hope this backfires and she goes on a year/2year hiatus tbh.. maybe then she can return with an actual project that has substance, emotion, and effort put into it.

We need more Ghostin moments

I still want the album next week.

Mfhp.gif

I actually don’t mind the song, but like everyone else has said, it’s cute. Nothing more. 

The video was underwhelming and felt sort of cliché to me? I would’ve liked to see her in her mega pop star role versus fashionable female president. It would’ve felt more...believable? and would’ve made the song feel more personal - an element we all loved on TUN. Also, obviously Ariana is ungodly gorgeous, but the constant glamor shots in her videos are getting so old. :toofunny:

giphy-1.gif 

positions is nothing special necessarily, like it's not revolutionary pop, but for some reason i really love it. her voice is just never not enjoyable and everything she's done since god is a woman is so addictive. I love the really subtle whistle note towards the end. it's been on repeat since last night pretty much. very excited to work this into my work playlist.

between this serve, Ari's upcoming album, Miley's upcoming album, Lana delivering  Violets, LMLYLAW and cocctober being recognized, Poppy's Inferno being released, Haley's upcoming book, all the Taylor Swift merch I have coming... I'm fucking LIVING right now!!! 

21 minutes ago, True Bromance said:

It's really good! I'm happy she didn't go too trap with this song like she did with 7 Rings and GIAW (Unpopular opinion, but I really hate those 2)

Positions is definitely more trap than GIAW

its really good idk why i see so many complaints. we all know she chose 3 of the weaker songs from thank u next as singles, and the album was still an amazing and incredibly personal work. this has potential to do the same.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, prettywhenicry said:

Maybe there is a sad song on it from TUN/Sweetener sessions because the fans loved Ghostin'.

Yeah, maybe. I don't know if she's ever added a song on an album that was previously meant for another one though