TrailerParkDarling

Fiona Apple

18 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

it seems i start liking her music and ye that actually upsets me! but im still on my way to listen to her albums after the latest one, so excited about the idler wheel...

ahhhhh The Idler Wheel is my favourite, hope you enjoy it!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

ahhhhh The Idler Wheel is my favourite, hope you enjoy it!

ty💯from the first listen i really enjoyed left alone and i noticed jonathan, gonna do a relisten tho

idk what to expect from her 98 and 05 albums, tidal one is really soft and less experemental while her 20 album is so so much her and it feels so natural to listen to, and its just a relax, ladies, cosmonauts, shameika got me tbh

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 10/23/2022 at 4:11 AM, TrashMagiq said:

kinda crazy how her next album will probs be released in like 2029

i'll be 31 :crai:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

13 hours ago, fukksleep said:

We have to continue this thread.

WHATS UR FAV SONG AND ALBUM OF HER?:dafuq:

I´ll start:

song: the way things are

album: the idler

My top 10 songs:

I Want You to Love Me

Better Version of Me

Sleep to Dream

Paper Bag

Shadowboxer

Valentine

Criminal

Rack of His

Love Ridden

Every Single Night

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

1 hour ago, violentvioletsky said:

My top 10 songs:

I Want You to Love Me

Better Version of Me

Sleep to Dream

Paper Bag

Shadowboxer

Valentine

Criminal

Rack of His

Love Ridden

Every Single Night

valentine knows that she is the best here

I have OCD and Every Single Night is the perfect embodiment of what it's like to struggle with intrusive thoughts/obsessions, down to the darkly whimsical musicality. It sounds like something out of a twisted fairy tale.

Say yes to heaven, say no to drugs, turn down for what

3 minutes ago, Madonna Thor Complex said:

I have OCD and Every Single Night is the perfect embodiment of what it's like to struggle with intrusive thoughts/obsessions, down to the darkly whimsical musicality. It sounds like something out of a twisted fairy tale.

the lyrics on every single night are just amazing

’like a second skeleton trying to fit beneath the skin, i can’t fit the feelings in’ CRAZY

On 5/12/2023 at 7:30 PM, fukksleep said:

We have to continue this thread.

WHATS UR FAV SONG AND ALBUM OF HER?:dafuq:

I´ll start:

song: the way things are

album: the idler

album: when the pawn (although Idler is her skipless album...Love Ridden is a good song but I never reach for her)

song: fast as you can / oh well / left alone / paper bag / i know

people don't appreciate Fiona enough. She is so good, and her music has never came down in creative quality, she has always had amazing lyrics and production, She is just fucking amazing.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

3 hours ago, honeymooncd said:

people don't appreciate Fiona enough. She is so good, and her music has never came down in creative quality, she has always had amazing lyrics and production, She is just fucking amazing.

I was talking to my dad about her once and he was like “you mean that one hit wonder girl” and it’s so frustrating when people don’t look past the one thing an artist is well known for to see the absurdly wonderful artistry they have displayed apart from that. That being said he is the same man who thinks of bjork as that angry Icelandic singer who wore a swan dress as a stunt so he can’t be helped. 

22 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I was talking to my dad about her once and he was like “you mean that one hit wonder girl” and it’s so frustrating when people don’t look past the one thing an artist is well known for to see the absurdly wonderful artistry they have displayed apart from that. That being said he is the same man who thinks of bjork as that angry Icelandic singer who wore a swan dress as a stunt so he can’t be helped. 

well your dad is a local sadly

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

A record store in dayton ohio re-stocked all of her old vinyls, idk which one but my cousin got them!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

I’ve listened to when the pawn, fetch the bolt cutters and extraordinary machine so far, I love WTP and FTBC so much, i only like a few songs from Extraordinary Machine but it’s probably gonna grow on me, now i need to listen to Tidal and The Idler Wheel

i’ll probably be 23-24 when she releases her next album :ohmy:

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free