Sign in to follow this  
YUNGATA

Justin Bieber prostitute scandal

Lmfaooooooo

why does he need a prostitute tho hes already knee deep in pussy 24/7 

wtf why did i say that omg

because all of his fans are 12 and younger

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Someone give that girl a link to Hundred Dollar Bill

She'll feel so gangsta about it :dance:

"Bieber pulls up in his whatever-car-he-drives"

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Ugh... while everybody is going on about the shit he does, and yes, I do raise and eyebrow and roll my eyes when I deliberately see what he's doing, I also wonder what it must be like to grow up with the whole world watching. There is obviously a tremendous lack of stability in his life, poor management that facilitates exposure to drugs, alcohol, prostitutes and God knows what else... I don't know if there is any parental influence anymore and it's kind of sad, really. I am not trying to excuse anything that he's done (I don't even know that much about him) but I think it's a little one-sided and delusional to bash a 19-year old who has lived most of his teen years being in the spotlight. Not ranting at any of you, really, but that's just something I wanted to get off my chest after occasionally seeing the media coverage. Funny, I saw that one report a while ago in which Bieber yelled he wanted to be left alone... and that brief report actually tried to emphasise, highlighting how important it is to leave him alone, yet they made another bullshit report out of it. I don't know what kind of people run that news desk, but things like these make me wonder if it's a bunch of retards.

Ugh... while everybody is going on about the shit he does, and yes, I do raise and eyebrow and roll my eyes when I deliberately see what he's doing, I also wonder what it must be like to grow up with the whole world watching. There is obviously a tremendous lack of stability in his life, poor management that facilitates exposure to drugs, alcohol, prostitutes and God knows what else... I don't know if there is any parental influence anymore and it's kind of sad, really. I am not trying to excuse anything that he's done (I don't even know that much about him) but I think it's a little one-sided and delusional to bash a 19-year old who has lived most of his teen years being in the spotlight. Not ranting at any of you, really, but that's just something I wanted to get off my chest after occasionally seeing the media coverage. Funny, I saw that one report a while ago in which Bieber yelled he wanted to be left alone... and that brief report actually tried to emphasise, highlighting how important it is to leave him alone, yet they made another bullshit report out of it. I don't know what kind of people run that news desk, but things like these make me wonder if it's a bunch of retards.

Me and my mum both watched an interview with him on GMTV(i think it was) a few years ago and he seemed like a very respectful guy who had been raised in the 'right' way. But obviously things have happened that have made him do stuff like this. I think he's a little boy who is far too big for his boots and he needs to start being more respectful. 

4r9w86.jpg

People have choices in the way they act. I am sure he knows things like spitting on fans etc (don't really keep up with his antics) are not right.

I can understand the point that he is growing up in public but that excuse only covers a few of the things he has done and fails to justify others. He needs a dose of humility and shit tbh.

oh. my god. I feel it in the air,