Sign in to follow this  
lola

'Tropico' Out December 5 + Official Trailers

I have a feeling that the roller coaster scenes wont be in the movie, did you realize how the aspect ratio was different? the actual movie scenes were different than that, and this is on her channel not her vevo and its not even in HD like the first one :)!

ya i'm so confused, like why the fuck are there old, full screen clips interspersed with the actual widescreen footage? mess 

the rollercoaster clip is from mermaid motel. i love her grainy shit but i don't think her old and new should mix  

but it looks like we're getting more ~deep monologues in that special infant-slut timbre of hers 

:come2:

infant-slut

B8wHSYZ.jpg

Howl is my favorite poem ever--actually getting a tattoo of the line "we are great writers on the same dreadful typewriter" when I can save up enough money. I think I remember Lana saying in some interview that she used to keep a copy of Howl in her wallet and read it often??? Plus her twitter bio "angel-headed hipsters." Anyway I'm glad she's including it. 

there is a light & it never goes out

ultraviolence? wtf i need answers lana :illumilana:

EDIT: I did a quick search for ultraviolence, and a lot of stuff from A Clockwork Orange came up.

EDIT 2: I think she says ultraviolence or ultraviolent in HDB.

2dt29zc.jpg

ultraviolence? wtf i need answers lana :illumilana:

EDIT: I did a quick search for ultraviolence, and a lot of stuff from A Clockwork Orange came up.

EDIT 2: I think she says ultraviolence or ultraviolent in HDB.

yes that what I found too!! and clockwork orange is an old classic movie ppl always reference to! 

day by day I'm getting more excited for this shiit!!

Kubrick meets Tarantino meets Rodriguez = Ultraviolence

Kurosawa meets Almodovar meets Lynch = Cinematography

I can smell the Kurosawa influence in those colors

This is definitely shaping to be her magnum opus. Slay all those critics and drag them by the hair through the floor, like a real bitch would.

glgcDdT.gif

Considering we see the flower bra from the poster in this teaser, can we stop believing anything that @TropicoIsComing account has said is accurate? They said that look was only for a photo shoot and not in the movie.

Guest Dot

ULTRAVIOLENCE is gonna be her next short film...watch...

There is still hope for Cola, I guess :creep:

I would die to see her work in a short ULTRA VIOLENT movie with M.I.A. Seriously 2 of the best visual artists out there and as a bonus the songs from 2 of the best songwriters. Damn give me M.I.A, Lana and ultraviolence together GOD please.  If is not asking too much GOD and you can squeeze Tarantino as the Exec. Producer my life would be complete.

ULTRAVIOLENCE is gonna be her next short film...watch...

There is still hope for Cola, I guess :creep:

yessss! This

this is her cinematography magnum opus the ultraviolence is yet ot come. Lana will end up being a director and a brilliant one.

glgcDdT.gif