lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I didn't mean to like this but unliking would be shady #freelike :die:

lol its ok, you can unlike it if you want, im not obsessed with likes and quotes and stuff lol

it wasnt a video, it was in a magazine or something lol 

oh, ide like to read it then LOL

1017753_761007260598391_4377531943482590

It honestly just look like someone spelled Ultraviolence wrong and tried to fix it up and it took me a while to get it so I'm not sure if that's the best billboard idea lmao

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

how do you know this? it's my fav song by hers where did she say this? is this why she never sang it live? 

hmm.. im interested in hearing this now lol

I remember that interview too, it was back in 2012. She basically said she isn't happy with how the production turned out on the song, that's all I can remember about it...her only comment on TIWMUG

I remember that interview too, it was back in 2012. She basically said she isn't happy with how the production turned out on the song, that's all I can remember about it...her only comment on TIWMUG

The song is mentioned in this interview: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/9027984/Lana-Del-Rey-interview-new-album-Born-to-Die-is-a-beautiful-thing.html

I don't know if that's what you were talking about..

I AM MY ONLY GOD

The song is mentioned in this interview: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/9027984/Lana-Del-Rey-interview-new-album-Born-to-Die-is-a-beautiful-thing.html

I don't know if that's what you were talking about..

Lol Lana's so mysterious.

Has Lana said anything about cruel world?

Did she say it was on the record?

Did she even say it was called cruel world or did she just start singing an unknown song on stage and people have assumed the rest?

Lol Lana's so mysterious.

Has Lana said anything about cruel world?

Did she say it was on the record?

Did she even say it was called cruel world or did she just start singing an unknown song on stage and people have assumed the rest?

Someone said that a fan asked her what her favorite song was off UV and she said it was titled 'cruel world'. There isn't a recording of her saying this though. I think the bit about the fan predates her singing the snippet at that show.. so I think it's legitimately on the album. Or I hope so, just so we can have more track names.

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

LOVE this article. he's really spot on about her temperament. last time i read this was before so legit leaked so after going through it again i caught onto some shade

“Its funny,” says Del Rey, although she’s not laughing. “I don’t really have any gimmicks. I don’t actually do anything that’s strange. I don’t even wear weird things.

:oic: 

ZRBNill.jpg

“Its funny,” says Del Rey, although she’s not laughing. “I don’t really have any gimmicks. I don’t actually do anything that’s strange. I don’t even wear weird things.

:oic: 

:oic2:

If it's a cover of Bang Bang, I'm 100% here for it.

I was hoping we wouldn't get any covers this era, at least not on this record, just 100% new material.

Although, I would definitely be here for an EP with covers of all her favourite classic songs

(Blue Velvet, Summer Wine, Chelsea Hotel, Wicked Games)

When others told her the album needed to be "bigger and better" what do you think they meant?

Bigger, as in more commercially successful?

I can't think of something else...

And then she said no, it needs to be more personal.

How can that even be, Dark Paradise, BJ, VG, SS seem pretty damn personal to me....

I felt like with bigger and better they were thinking of a more massive sound, more dynamic production, an over the top orchestra & sicker, agressive beats

kySyfQZ.jpg