lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I hope her lyrics on UV will be the darkest, most depressing and creepy ever!

Yeah I'd like that too bu there is a difference between dark/sad don't you think?

Like the lyrics of National Anthem, specially the bridge are really dark,but not sad.

I just don't want too many songs with lyrics about a hard life, like  TOSTB or SE, they take away from the enjoyment of the song for me.

I'm here for the derkest shit ever tho :excited:

Yeah I'd like that too bu there is a difference between dark/sad don't you think?

Like the lyrics of National Anthem, specially the bridge are really dark,but not sad.

I just don't want too many songs with lyrics about a hard life, like  TOSTB or SE, they take away from the enjoyment of the song for me.

I'm here for the derkest shit ever tho :excited:

There is definitely a difference but I did mean sad. I want stuff like Pawn Shop Blues and Bad Disease...

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Guest Dot

Imagine if she samples this on one of the tracks on Ultraviolence:

Or use it as an intro for the album and/or tour :defeated:

Guest Dot

I know that it probably won't bit I think it'd still be kinda cool if it did, especially with a song called "Cruel World" on it.

I think with the title Ultraviolence and some of Lana's more recent descriptions, we'd all written off what she originally said and expected something way off (and even psychedelic??). However, West Coast seems to prove that she's staying true to her "stripped" vision, meaning not only that Black Beauty and AFFA could fit in very well, but that IT COULD STILL BEGIN AND END WITH STACKED A CAPPELLAS which is the most genius idea she's had in a while.

yeah Lana's comments, the promotional images for UV and the name itself seem to be a bit misguided in comparison with the sound/feeling of WC.. I mean unless the album isn't cohesive.. IDK, I'm anxious to hear the title track 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

yeah Lana's comments, the promotional images for UV and the name itself seem to be a bit misguided in comparison with the sound/feeling of WC.. I mean unless the album isn't cohesive.. IDK, I'm anxious to hear the title track 

how do we know there's going to be a title track

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

If the album is Clockwork Orange influenced, it wouldn't be unheard of to lead in with Beethoven's 9th in Walter/Wendy Carlos's analog synth style as background music.  It's been done before my some artists.

Edit: Not on the album I mean, I mean live once UV is released.

u6pq4c9.gif

If the album is Clockwork Orange influenced, it wouldn't be unheard of to lead in with Beethoven's 9th in Walter/Wendy Carlos's analog synth style as background music.  It's been done before my some artists.

Maybe that's where Moroder comes in.