lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Am I the only one who realized she named dropped Ultraviolence way back in Hundred Dollar Bill?

How old is HDB? Is it from the BTD era or before that? To me it sounds like an out take from AKA, since the subject matter is more fitting in that album.

How old is HDB? Is it from the BTD era or before that? To me it sounds like an out take from AKA, since the subject matter is more fitting in that album.

According to David Kahne it was just after AKA was recorded. 

[We also] started a song called C-Note after the album was done.  http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/65699251.html#ixzz2zzEf6WtC  

C-Note being HDB.

FYI, this week's Entertainment Weekly has a brief blurb about West Coast and references Ultraviolence coming out in June. I've transcribed it below:

"Del Rey's still got that summer-time sadness, but the first single off Ultraviolence (due in June) isn't just another gloomy operetta, its scuzzy, thrown together, and totally hypnotic, like a lo-fi incantation to the gods of sunburn and smog checks. The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach gets credit for the throbbing production, but the heat coming off those Spanglish sweet nothings ("He's crazy and Cubano/Como you're my love") is all Lana. B+"

When the Phoenix fans told Lana how well West Coast was received here in the US and she started crying

Do we have footage of that? :creep:

Thanks

Ah I see, she learned, she doesn't read about herself anymore.

Good.

Katy Perry does that too, she says "Out of sight, out of mind".

It really is a better approach than being torn apart by people who just don't get how perfect she is.

I just want the tracklist (and some kind of album sampler like she did for Paradise, in my dreams :defeated:) and that's it. That'll hold me over until whenever the fuck the album's supposed to drop.

Well...people say that, but then the thirst comes back, and then they want more...

At this point all i want is an album release date.

And a tracklisting.

And an album cover.

And an album sampler video.

And a music video.

madonna3.png