lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Those power bottom twink flower child messes were probably too busy with their tongue in a bear daddies ear rather than focusing on the show itself

Umm. I'm not a twink. I don't always go for bear daddies. It's really just Italians that make me crazy,

Those power bottom twink flower child messes were probably too busy with their tongue in a bear daddies ear rather than focusing on the show itself

we all know twinks only go for other twinks, specifically twinks that look like carbon copies of themselves  :creep:

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

we all know twinks only go for other twinks, specifically twinks that look like carbon copies of themselves  :creep:

How is this even Ultraviolence related? This thread is nothing but crap. :lanasrs:

How is this even Ultraviolence related? This thread is nothing but crap. :lanasrs:

Original poster was talking about the fact that we have no videos confirmation of Lana confirming the June release date, I was making a joke.

I'm sure it's more relevant than the opinions and meltdowns in the other 199 pages of this thread.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Original poster was talking about the fact that we have no videos confirmation of Lana confirming the June release date, I was making a joke.

I'm sure it's more relevant than the opinions and meltdowns in the other 199 pages of this thread.

It's still irrelevant.

I was clearly joking ( plus that explains why you're here  :creep: )

I hope this is true, but let's not forget about Tropico..

Yea but this is different. I think we can assume that the record label has been and will be more meticulous with this era. I believe Lana had options, but I don't think it's 100% up to her, so I doubt she's talking out of her ass.

Yea but this is different. I think we can assume that the record label has been and will be more meticulous with this era. I believe Lana had options, but I don't think it's 100% up to her, so I doubt she's talking out of her ass.

Album cancelled, tbh. No video, no Ultraviolence. Nothing. Dropped after West Coast :(

Lana Del Rey Online @LanaDReyOnline 11h

"There will be similar songs like, Blue Jeans & Dark Paradise" - Lana Del Rey on Ultraviolence.

inb4 "BTD rehash"

How I'm sure the conversation actually went:

Gay - "Lanaaaaaa will Ultraviolets have songs like Blue Jeans and Dark Paradise? Those slayyyyyyy."

Lana - "Of course hunny xx"