National Anthem

St. Vincent

everything post-strange mercy (a perfect album) has been so hit or miss for me...self-titled didn't hit except for rattlesnakes, loved a lot of masseduction, hated daddy's home. have no idea what to expect with the new one! but hope i dig it.

aOaIzH2.gif

17 minutes ago, rabbit said:

We’re getting something tomorrow :bop:

It seems the cover/title/tracklist/release date leaked a couple days ago, as well. 

Hide contents

All Born Screaming, 10 tracks, first single titled Broken Man, album April 26th (all unconfirmed atm)

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952e3ympq5ts8eg50ukx79

IMG-3521.jpg

3 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

everything post-strange mercy (a perfect album) has been so hit or miss for me...self-titled didn't hit except for rattlesnakes, loved a lot of masseduction, hated daddy's home. have no idea what to expect with the new one! but hope i dig it.

You’re so real for that bc strange mercy is truly a flawless, INCREDIBLE album. So so so beautiful one of my all time favourite albums

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

why do her albums always leak b4 she gets to say something? and its not stans leaking it either - it was Rough Trade this time and with Daddy's Home the title and cover both leaked through some Russian retailer? if I remember correct :oprah7: like let the woman announce it herself! neway this is one of my most anticipated releases ive loveeeed falling into her music she's released nothing but quality even if some lousy bitches are too shallow to understand Masseduction or Daddy's Home :smile: St. Vincent forever

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

59 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

You’re so real for that bc strange mercy is truly a flawless, INCREDIBLE album. So so so beautiful one of my all time favourite albums

the way my soul NEEDED that record when it came out, i wore that shit OUT...truly unbelievable feat of songwriting

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

the way my soul NEEDED that record when it came out, i wore that shit OUT...truly unbelievable feat of songwriting

no cause SAAAMEEEE I have played that album front to back countless times. And it just doesn’t get old?!? I literally can’t tell you a single song off that album that I don’t like bc they’re all so beautiful. ALSO the Japanese bonus track “This Wave” is so so so incredible :trisha: pls I’m about to spin this record again. I have it on a beautiful cream vinyl too which matches the art so well 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

23 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

this is how i feel, but it's Daddy's Home. my soul honey!!!!!

12 hours ago, pin up galore said:

why do her albums always leak b4 she gets to say something? and its not stans leaking it either - it was Rough Trade this time and with Daddy's Home the title and cover both leaked through some Russian retailer? if I remember correct :oprah7: like let the woman announce it herself! neway this is one of my most anticipated releases ive loveeeed falling into her music she's released nothing but quality even if some lousy bitches are too shallow to understand Masseduction or Daddy's Home :smile: St. Vincent forever

it's because the announcement was pushed back a few days super last minute due to the Aaron Bushnell incident, comically bad timing :(

Lover, nail yourself right to me. If you go I won’t be well. I can hold my arms right open but I need you to drive the nail :bop:

I did enjoy Daddy’s Home, but this is the vibe I missed. Broken Man is good, hoping the other singles are even better.

The song is so amazing like do you see when there's no Jack Antonoff involved?????

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Literally can’t stop listening :bop:

Which vinyl variant/s have you guys picked up? I’m torn between b + w split, splatter, and clementine :wubna: