National Anthem

ALLIE X

On 1/3/2024 at 2:00 AM, bigspender said:

rising tide demo lines outsold final 

can u share both versions pls?

i have one of them but I got no clue whether its final or demo lol

edit: not me remembering that Rising Tide was officially out lol (I dont listen to CG that much tho lol):toofloppy:

Why does no one ever talk about June Gloom? Like, it's one of her best yet most underrated songs. It's just so good and cold and moody. 

The way Tortured Poets Dept won’t be as good as this record.  The way Act II won’t be as good as this record.  The way Lasso won’t be as good as this record.  The way this album will straight up refuse to be topped this year (unlike me)

On 2/21/2024 at 8:11 AM, Anonymcomenter said:

Is it only me or is the final production a little different from the leaks? I don’t know since I chose to not listen to the album again until it was released 

anyway, great song! 

pretty sure the leaked version of the album are all the final mixes, i'm not noticing any differences....

except..... i have apple music and something interesting i've noticed is if i add a song to my library from a file & also have it in my library from apple music, the file i uploaded will say "Matched" as the cloud status, meaning it's available on apple music. the only song from the leaked version that says "Matched" is Black Eye

interesting!

9ISvyf0.gif

I expected more from Galina, sounds somewhat mellow, I don't get the hype, but it might grow on me for sure. Off with Her Tits might will probably be unchallenged.

original.gif

10 hours ago, Hattie said:

Allie had an AMA today on Reddit and this answer she gave reads as very annoyed with someone bringing up her old leaked work
TdtD8Qk.png

I mean, most of the ALX songs we have are live recordings or were performed live/not actual "leaks" so she shouldn't be annoyed about people bringing them up 

She's been insecure about her pre-fame works for a long time sadly, she still takes down old things from YouTube lol. It's sad to witness as fans because that stuff is sooo good but I guess a lot of artists feel the same way about their early years </3 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕