Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

- Who the fuck is Bill? Is Bill really K? Does Bill matter at all?

in the interview that just completely leaked, the one with lizzy in her trailer park, we were able to confirm that Bill is real, Jimmy is too(?) update!

giphy.gif

Well, here goes nothing  :facepalm: I've had this theory for years..

So I have gathered similiar lyrics but did consider the "drive by sunday night" reference and the timing is also a bit earlier (making it line up with the release of Sirens). The difference though is that this crime took place in South LA. (We all know she travelled through the USA as mentioned in several songs and videos, I believe this was during her gap year. Tropico proves the LA theory as well)

The double homocide took place on April 6th 2004 (Sunday to Monday night"drive by sunday night" - For K)

at 2AM ("I was shot at 2AM" - Jump -> as in that's when Lana died, too, because she lost him forever because of the crime)

over a drug dispute (I'm not gonna quote obvious themes in her music :toofunny:

Lana was 18 at the time (gap year) 

Two men shot a man and three women (witnesses) in the Nickerson Gardens housing project, two of the women survived and one of them was brave enough to testify (She died September the same year, and her funeral took place in St. Paul's Baptist Chruch ("Swinging in and out of Old Paul's" - Video Games)

Sidenote: This could be a stretch but there's a Willowbrook street and a Willowbrook Park right next to the housing project ("See the willow bowing" - Out With A Bang)

In July 2004 one of the men (K) involved in the shooting was convicted to murder charge (the articles don't say the amount of years but I guess 30 could be it) The jury split about the question of death penalty and the 'phase of the case should be retried'. (Not important but the other man involved had a different trial as he didn't confess)

A piece of information that is missing is when they decided to put him on death row because in 2009 a judge denied to reduce his death sentence that's all I could find.

K was 28/27 in 2004, so he does kinda fall into the older man type. I mean 10 years apart for an 18 year old is a lot imo.

Now, his name is the most mind-blowing piece of information: Kai Harris (as in fucking K, Kai, KAY..)

ITS JUST A THEORY THOUGH :hooker: 

PS: He's a lightskin black man ("golden skin" - several songs) with long dark hair (again) and a slender, muscular figure.

This is why I'm on LanaBoards, tbh.

I think the line in "Get Free" where she says, "and you, as we found out, were not in your right mind" could be referencing Barrie, since we know he had some mental health issues/he was quite depressed, and this is ultimately why Lana probably left him, because he was not good for her own health and happiness

Spent the last 3 days reading this whole thing :smokes3:

So I think we've figured out who K was... (Josh). The only thing that's really confusing is the timeline. Are we sure "For K" is a real, official title? Could it be he just liked the song (which I'm almost certain is about a movie) and she dedicated it to him? I think the same about Jump and Mike Mizrahi. The Chet Baker theory seems too believable for that song to be about MM.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

So I have gathered similiar lyrics but did consider the "drive by sunday night" reference and the timing is also a bit earlier (making it line up with the release of Sirens). The difference though is that this crime took place in South LA. (We all know she travelled through the USA as mentioned in several songs and videos, I believe this was during her gap year. Tropico proves the LA theory as well)

The double homocide took place on April 6th 2004 (Sunday to Monday night"drive by sunday night" - For K)

at 2AM ("I was shot at 2AM" - Jump -> as in that's when Lana died, too, because she lost him forever because of the crime)

Two men shot a man and three women (witnesses) in the Nickerson Gardens housing project, two of the women survived and one of them was brave enough to testify (She died September the same year, and her funeral took place in St. Paul's Baptist Chruch ("Swinging in and out of Old Paul's" - Video Games)

Sidenote: This could be a stretch but there's a Willowbrook street and a Willowbrook Park right next to the housing project ("See the willow bowing" - Out With A Bang)

In July 2004 one of the men (K) involved in the shooting was convicted to murder charge (the articles don't say the amount of years but I guess 30 could be it) The jury split about the question of death penalty and the 'phase of the case should be retried'. (Not important but the other man involved had a different trial as he didn't confess)

A piece of information that is missing is when they decided to put him on death row because in 2009 a judge denied to reduce his death sentence that's all I could find.

K was 28/27 in 2004, so he does kinda fall into the older man type. I mean 10 years apart for an 18 year old is a lot imo.

Now, his name is the most mind-blowing piece of information: Kai Harris (as in fucking K, Kai, KAY..)

PS: He's a lightskin black man ("golden skin" - several songs) with long dark hair (again) and a slender, muscular figure.

jesus fucking christ

can i give you like money? I bet you'd find out some shit in my life I didn't even know about 

oh my god this is talented

jesus fucking christ

can i give you like money? I bet you'd find out some shit in my life I didn't even know about 

oh my god this is talented

I can't do shit. I just had plenty of time back in 2013  :creep:  Looked through death row inmates in California, Florida and New York and searched for the letter K, found this guy who committed a double homocide and looked into the story behind it.

Every song on Honeymoon and at least 1/2 on Lust for Life are about Lana and Elizabeth and the fight for control between them (Honeymoon) and the outcome of that power struggle (Lust for Life)

There are no boys in Honeymoon. Just metaphors

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I still think K is a real person who ended up in jail or died over drugs..or both. like was in jail for a time then died on drugs.

K might not even be a part of his name. maybe just a nickname. if he was into drugs..maybe he dealt and they never use real names.

anyways,

in For K..he mentions a drive by and a double homicide...so duh...guns....I think the song on LFL "Heroin" is about "K". in the background you hear a gun cock.

~INSTA1.gif

I still think K is a real person who ended up in jail or died over drugs..or both. like was in jail for a time then died on drugs.

K might not even be a part of his name. maybe just a nickname. if he was into drugs..maybe he dealt and they never use real names.

anyways,

in For K..he mentions a drive by and a double homicide...so duh...guns....I think the song on LFL "Heroin" is about "K". in the background you hear a gun cock.

read above your post, someone found a guy who could actually be k

Tbqfh, the first part of LFL is clearly about Francescco and how the paparazzi fucked up their relationship, with 13 Beaches being her try for escape from them, Cherry as the final result and rage after the fuck up and White Mustang as the nostalgia after. Hopefully he picked up a copy of the album while planning his wedding. Salvatore was cute for the moment, but he had to know Lana likes dropping all her tea for the next era in a millisecond. 

G6CKWA8.gif

z445hpI.png

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/nov/21/local/la-me-harris21-2009nov21

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/nov/21/local/la-me-harris21-2009nov21 Here is an article of what exactly happened.

Tbqfh, the first part of LFL is clearly about Francescco and how the paparazzi fucked up their relationship, with 13 Beaches being her try for escape from them, Cherry as the final result and rage after the fuck up and White Mustang as the nostalgia after. Hopefully he picked up a copy of the album while planning his wedding. Salvatore was cute for the moment, but he had to know Lana likes dropping all her tea for the next era in a millisecond. 

G6CKWA8.gif

didn't know they were dating last year, that's a major shocker 2 me

n don't diss my namesake :willcut: