CarcrashBandicoot

Lana to be featured on Maxim's December 2014 issue

Wow at that Google search, Lana's cover is so modest

post-1-0-33569200-1351708138.jpg

Only example I can think of where there's like...nip action

The fabric is sewn to be pointy, with or without boobs in it, but whatever

I'm not a fan of men's magazines but I like Maxim shoots. Like the first one Lena and Yulia from t.A.T.u. did, years ago.

I'd love to see Lana on Playboy though, Lindsay Lohan style.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

i was however in the process of making a framed lana collage, using pictures from magazines etc but i feel kinda funny putting up pictures of lana in her knickers on my wall

my friends and family all ready think im creepy obsessed  :creepna:

tumblr_myss44sOvJ1sut3cso1_250.gif

That webpage is hilarious (I hesitate to call it an 'article'). 

Classy and cute yes, but not exactly the stuff men’s fantasies are made of, no?

Funny for so many reasons.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Her two shows at Hollywood forever mark the end of a year of nonstop touring in support ofUltraviolence

ok so thats why shes performed like 4 songs from the new album and most of her tour is taken up by songs we've heard a jabillion times before right sure

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Aw, new friends for Evil.

:eartha: ur too much

but yeah that article was pretty whatever, but i did think this was an important line

Del Rey’s parents dropped out of the New York City advertising game when she was a baby and raised her and her two younger siblings in rural Lake Placid.

it's nice that they kinda opted to debunk the notion that lana grew up with Rob as some huge affluent businessman, thus she was privileged and daddy bought her recording contract. not saying lana grew up dirt poor and she's a rags to riches story, but it's always kind of bothered me when people's number one qualm with ldr is her apparent money.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Kind of shitty and insulting article. I thought the part where she says she lives in east los angeles and speaks spanish in all her songs, and the interviewer has an aside where he says neither of those are true -- was actually very indicative of the dynamic between LDR and the media. It seems she says things that are kind of hyperbolic not meaning them to be taken literally (she lives in koreatown, she speaks spanish in some of her songs) but then the media nitpicks what she says and accuses her of lying. I don't think lying is really what she is doing but I also don't think she cares much about telling the truth. Anyways I just thought that part was weird/kind of interesting.

Kind of shitty and insulting article. I thought the part where she says she lives in east los angeles and speaks spanish in all her songs, and the interviewer has an aside where he says neither of those are true -- was actually very indicative of the dynamic between LDR and the media. It seems she says things that are kind of hyperbolic not meaning them to be taken literally (she lives in koreatown, she speaks spanish in some of her songs) but then the media nitpicks what she says and accuses her of lying. I don't think lying is really what she is doing but I also don't think she cares much about telling the truth. Anyways I just thought that part was weird/kind of interesting.

Very true. Any writer that can write something as bland and outright wrong as "That nastiness pervaded her new identity as well. Lizzy Grant was all about blond sweetness, but Lana Del Rey flaunted her obsessions with fatalism, death, seediness, and danger" can be ignored completely. It's not only that they've obviously never listened to a Lizzy Grant era song, it's that this is just the old authenticity/persona debate that we should be well and truly past be now.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

~3 years later and she's still getting all this backhanded bullshit? despite being used to sell their (dual-monthly) issue, no less? well... i guess when you look like this: 

tumblr_nffq7cU6751rr0bkio1_500.png

and remain capable of firing back with immediate and disarmingly eloquent responses like this:

“I’m missing the mark in terms of having comrades and being aligned with a musical movement... But I definitely feel like what I come up with musically is on the pulse of what is relevant.”

... some people will always feel the need to tear you down. the writer is probably some sexually frustrated shithead; he's used to interviewing models and actresses and writing 'male-fantasy' driven "journalism" for maxim lmao so i'm sure he was heavily taken aback (if not completely put off) by her demeanor in comparison 

ZRBNill.jpg

I feel really bad for her, actually. She's tricked into thinking that she's in a safe place with a journalist and then they go and write a passive-aggressive article with the same kind of vitriol that she's been a victim of since her first taste of fame. That slander she constantly faces is also something that they took the time to point out in the article before contradicting themselves and producing their own version.

I honestly starting to wonder if Lana actually says things like “I live in East L.A., and I speak Spanish,” she says. “The girls who work in the club in the video are my friends, people I knew before I became a little more well known. Like, I’ve always spoken Spanish in all my songs the past few years. So for me, personally, it’s not a far-out-there reference.”  in an actual context or if she's miss quoted in almost every single interview.

By now isn't strange she doesn't record the interview herself? So when  articles like this one or worst, the one on The Guardian comes out, she would pull a M.I.A and be able to defend herself. The poor journalism by Ian Daily doesn't go unnoticed, even if Lana actually said those "little lies" since the guy was unable to do a decent piece on her.

Anyway my doubt remains: is she a compulsive liar or eternally miss quoted? WTF is wrong LOL?

glgcDdT.gif

Anyway my doubt remains: is she a compulsive liar or eternally miss quoted? WTF is wrong LOL?

I think it's a little bit of both to be honest.

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold