Anthem

Project "Lana Del Ray A.K.A Lizzy Grant"

:hae:

I don't know if you guys are still interested in all this but I also started creating a booklet. So, here are the first few pages (just click on the thumbnails to see it in HQ).

Basically you always see two pages as you would see them when opening a real booklet. So these are the first 8 pages.

x-aka_booklet_1a_showacuc6.jpg x-aka_booklet_2a_show8luvm.jpg

x-aka_booklet_3a_showjfu5m.jpg x-aka_booklet_4a_showwmum2.jpg

If you have any suggestions, wishes, criticism for me don't hesitate to tell me. :)

i like them a lot! my only criticism would be having the gramma lyrics over two separate pages. beautiful design tho :cuteface:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Everybody's that good at this should make AT LEAST one booklet for every album she put out (even Unreleased). Haha, no but really, I love this kind of creative work, wish I could do that myself but I suck terribly at anything remotely related to Photoshop  :crying5:

There should be a contest or at least an Art Gallery featuring those kind of booklets ... 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

i like them a lot! my only criticism would be having the gramma lyrics over two separate pages. beautiful design tho :cuteface:

Thank you, I'm happy you like it! :party:

Yeah, the Gramma lyrics thing bothers me too but I don't really know how to improve this because I want the photo to be there. I tried puting the text directly on the photo but it's not readable at all so I decided to seperate the lyrics even though I'm absolutely not happy with this now. :tsk:

Everybody's that good at this should make AT LEAST one booklet for every album she put out (even Unreleased). Haha, no but really, I love this kind of creative work, wish I could do that myself but I suck terribly at anything remotely related to Photoshop  :crying5:

There should be a contest or at least an Art Gallery featuring those kind of booklets ...

:blush:  Haha, thanks. This is actually my first more or less serious booklet design. I mean I once tried to make one for Sirens but... :toofunny:

Here are 3 more pages of the booklet. I'm not sure about the last one if the picture is fitting. Or should I take a pic of Las Vegas? Or something completely different? Another thing, I want to write something like "All songs written by Lizzy Grant blabla" on the last page but I'm such a flop fan that I don't know who actually wrote them...In general I'm not so sure what to write there. I need your help plz. :cuteface:

x-aka_booklet_5a_showhmu0r.jpg x-aka_booklet_6a_showc2unp.jpg  x-aka_booklet_7a_show3rur3.jpg

As last time just tell me what you think, if I should change something, what you don't like etc...

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

So this is probably completely unnecessary but I was playing around with the album cover and tried to make it a bit more visually appealing without going overboard, my monitor is a bit off color-wise and I  suck at text placement so I have no clue how it actually looks but I figured I'd post it anyway.

15906365797_c36604a61e_z.jpg

If anybody happens to want the full sized image (1425 x 1425) it's here.

qpgosw.jpg

Thank you, I'm happy you like it! :party:

Yeah, the Gramma lyrics thing bothers me too but I don't really know how to improve this because I want the photo to be there. I tried puting the text directly on the photo but it's not readable at all so I decided to seperate the lyrics even though I'm absolutely not happy with this now. :tsk:

:blush:  Haha, thanks. This is actually my first more or less serious booklet design. I mean I once tried to make one for Sirens but... :toofunny:

Here are 3 more pages of the booklet. I'm not sure about the last one if the picture is fitting. Or should I take a pic of Las Vegas? Or something completely different? Another thing, I want to write something like "All songs written by Lizzy Grant blabla" on the last page but I'm such a flop fan that I don't know who actually wrote them...In general I'm not so sure what to write there. I need your help plz. :cuteface:

x-aka_booklet_5a_showhmu0r.jpg x-aka_booklet_6a_showc2unp.jpg  x-aka_booklet_7a_show3rur3.jpg

As last time just tell me what you think, if I should change something, what you don't like etc...

The last page  :defeated:  :cumming:  :crying: This booklet is perfection. 

I'll see what I can find on credits and PM you. :)

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Hi everyone!
Ok, I'm gonna try to revive this thread so here's the whole booklet now. It's still something like a beta version, so tell me what you think, your suggestions ... blahblah

x-aka_booklet_1a_showacuc6.jpg x-aka_booklet_2a_show8luvm.jpg x-aka_booklet_3a_showjfu5m.jpg x-aka_booklet_4a_showwmum2.jpg x-aka_booklet_5a_showhmu0r.jpg x-aka_booklet_6a_showc2unp.jpg
x-aka_booklet_7a_show3rur3.jpgorx-aka_booklet_7b_showa7u5t.jpg

I made two designs for the last pages. I just can't decide which one looks better. I need your help! :icant:

I'll add credits on the last page later. Probably I'll use this source unless I find anything more reliable.

I also made two quick edits for the insert (part behind CD) but I'm absolutely not sure about it.
x-jewelcase_insertctzax.jpgx-jewelcase_insert-blcyaja.jpg

Thanks @@ilovetati for your suggested pictures and ideas.
And of course a huge thank you @@Anthem for the whole project and all your effort.
oh and thankies also to all of you who liked my creations. :cuteface:

:heart:

Hi everyone!

Ok, I'm gonna try to revive this thread so here's the whole booklet now. It's still something like a beta version, so tell me what you think, your suggestions ... blahblah

x-aka_booklet_1a_showacuc6.jpg x-aka_booklet_2a_show8luvm.jpg x-aka_booklet_3a_showjfu5m.jpg x-aka_booklet_4a_showwmum2.jpg x-aka_booklet_5a_showhmu0r.jpg x-aka_booklet_6a_showc2unp.jpg

x-aka_booklet_7a_show3rur3.jpgorx-aka_booklet_7b_showa7u5t.jpg

I made two designs for the last pages. I just can't decide which one looks better. I need your help! :icant:

I'll add credits on the last page later. Probably I'll use this source unless I find anything more reliable.

I also made two quick edits for the insert (part behind CD) but I'm absolutely not sure about it.

x-jewelcase_insertctzax.jpgx-jewelcase_insert-blcyaja.jpg

Thanks @@ilovetati for your suggested pictures and ideas.

And of course a huge thank you @@Anthem for the whole project and all your effort.

oh and thankies also to all of you who liked my creations. :cuteface:

:heart:

Wow!! The second design for the last page and the first pic for the CD holder background 

I saw it before, but I can't get over how gorgeous it is. :oprah:

I really love the second Yayo picture because of how it brings the lyrics to life and evokes images of Lizzy driving down a desert highway.

And the Coney Island background is beautiful and would look awesome in the digipak, especially considering the continuity with UV.

Thanks again for everyone's hard work :)

Also, FYI, this is the full image for the picture that would be the digipak centerfold or the CD inset picture if we choose the first option:

6483_528c.jpeg

I love how well it matches the color scheme and it's a stunning picture of Coney Island. 

The morning-to-night theme running from the front cover-booklet-centerfold-palm trees back cover is incredibly gorgeous. I've said it so many times, but amazing work, @@PinUpCartoonBaby! :)

@@ilovetati

:worship:  :worship:  :worship:

That picture is perfect. I literally took apart one of my Lana CDs earlier to take a close look at the pictures and how it folds/etc and got worried about the picture I originally wanted to use. That is soo spot on though.

The only thing I feel is missing is a picture of Coney Island during the day with lots of blue sky. Seeing as how the supposed real back cover had a picture like that, I would love to include one somewhere (maybe the back cover of the booklet? I don't know how that'd look next to the CD).

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

The only thing I feel is missing is a picture of Coney Island during the day with lots of blue sky. Seeing as how the supposed real back cover had a picture like that, I would love to include one somewhere (maybe the back cover of the booklet? I don't know how that'd look next to the CD).

Yeah, you're right. My design is actually lacking a blue sky Coney Island picture...but honestly I do not think that it would look that great on the back of the booklet and next to the insert+CD. The colours just wouldn't match somehow as the dominant colours of the whole design are yellow and black (and maybe white) and blue would clash with those, I think. But now that you've pointed this out I'd really like to include one but I have no clue how. :crying5: