ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I don't care if I don't have all the songs on a cd or not, it's just a cd. I just music with my phone or usb (on a radio) so why bother. If the quality is good, she can put as many songs and bonus tracks as she wants.

EotAQlJ.jpg

I remember Lana said she wasn't fond of bonus tracks, but like Leaked said, it's a business move. I much prefer a standard track list without the forced bonus tracks. Yes, it's always nice to have extra music, but we have hundreds of unreleased tracks already.

Also, looks like the Moroder collaboration won't be happening:

http://m.digitalspy.com/music/news/a623785/giorgio-moroder-lana-del-rey-could-still-feature-on-my-new-album.html#~p2cHIRSgRylLqw

I love the bit about her wanting his son :toofunny:

Lana, why?!? Gurl, get in that studio and get working! This collab needs to happen  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

^ oh god mess... :deadbanana:

Wow so Moroder was suppose to produce songs from UV.  :hdu:  OMG..It would have been better tbh..poor Lana.

As usual you misunderstood everything... She gave him songs which later on ended up on UV, Giorgio was never approached as a producer of the album lel

ZmJh1LG.jpg

As usual you misunderstood everything... She gave him songs which later on ended up on UV, Giorgio was never approached as a producer of the album lel

?

I'd rather hear a moroder version of those songs.

Lana and Giorgo would've been great. Like he said, there's still a chance. But right now I'm more worried about the Mark Ronson collab. Like I was REALLY hyped but now I have no fucking clue what's going on. I know whatever we get will be good but I need some solid info to keep me stable while we wait :toofunny:

Ronson produced The Like's Release Me album, which was an interesting combination of 60s girl band with the wall of sound technique and 90s soft grunge guitars. I wonder if it will sound similar to that (slowed down with jazzy orchestrations, obviously). 

Inb4 Interscope cancels the Ronson sessions and makes her worth with Dr. Luke.

And then we would get a song called "For L" and we could start adding Dr. Luke to the possible list of lovers

I can already see it

Did he hit on her? Was Lana into it?

And did Lana make him eat spaghetti all the time? :hdu:

It would be so beautiful :oprah:

I hate features.... so hopefully none of those on the new record (I know she never really had any on the previous albums)......

I'm so here for hip-hop beats tho! OMG I loved BTD the most. Like it gave me too much life. I love Ultra, but damn was it slow. I'm not expecting pop or for her to come back fully like BTD, but hopefully something like it. Back to hitting a little more drum or 808's back in there.

Jazz sounds fun too, just as long as it isnt tooo slow.

I'm just excited for new Lana.

I hope for national anthem or dark paradise vibe.