ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Maybe a fan got a follow from Lana, and then he spent his money to troll us to get the name Honeymoon. I can't find any reason for Lana to get a seperate account just for an album promotion [and as far as I know, Lana doesn't good with album promotions (Ultraviolence)].

I don't believe anything until I see an unseen picture (about honeymoon), song preview, single preview etc...

Until then, this account means nothing to me.

That's just my opinion tho.

giphy.gif

Mess :eek:

Makes me wish that Lana would hurry up and speak about it so the whole fanbase doesn't kill each other over the Honeymoon IG account :awk:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

Oh my god if I had $1 for everyone time I was described as bitter on here I would honestly be so wealthy

Tbh :toofunny:

The IG profile picture is not an eclipse, it's a crescent moon. It's the first image when you type 'crescent moon blue' into google images lel.

More useless information:  Pic was made by 'Race Pendelton' and titled 'crescent moon'. First posted by La Casa Del Tarot's website.

can we just have a separate thread for fan theories so I don't have to sift through them page after page

like maybe I'd actually like to see some news in the news section?? just a thought

14417469274.gif

can we just have a separate thread for fan theories so I don't have to sift through them page after page

like maybe I'd actually like to see some news in the news section?? just a thought

for a minute i genuinely thought the title said "Discussion Thread" but i must've misread it :eek:

So basically this thread is filled with reaching, people pressed about said reaching, and people pressed about the pressed people.

so basically the electronic manifestation of AIDS 

tbh, if lana were invested enough to make a separate instagram account -- the queen of all that is aesthetically beautiful would choose a less basic photo to use as her heading. keep in mind that this is the woman that changes her own instagram icon like every 7 minutes 

lana is obsessive when it comes to image, so that sad little crescent is really what gives this all away imo / lmao 

ZRBNill.jpg

so basically the electronic manifestation of AIDS 

tbh, if lana were invested enough to make a separate instagram account -- the queen of all that is aesthetically beautiful would choose a less basic photo to use as her heading. keep in mind that this is the woman that changes her own instagram icon like every 7 minutes 

lana is obsessive when it comes to image, so that sad little crescent is really what gives this all away imo / lmao 

well, then you better explain us the Ultraviolence video 

21Fdfsdr.gif

well, then you better explain us the Ultraviolence video 

the ultraviolence video is beautiful -- its just boring as hell 

tumblr_nb52dixXxe1rtrj6po1_500.gif

tumblr_niwozoOrMs1rdpjlbo1_500.gif

you can't tell me anyone with an iPhone can shoot something aesthetically pleasing. even though it was pretty much useless and disappointing, it was still made with intent and focus on details and appearances (re: the veil, the bouquet, the dress). hell, the bitch plumped up her lips right before filming it lmao 

what i can't imagine her doing is googling an image of a "moon" or anything so obvious to use as her profile picture. she'd be much more cryptic and it'd be something pretty, at the very least 

ZRBNill.jpg

the ultraviolence video is beautiful -- its just boring as hell 

tumblr_nb52dixXxe1rtrj6po1_500.gif

tumblr_niwozoOrMs1rdpjlbo1_500.gif

you can't tell me anyone with an iPhone can shoot something aesthetically pleasing. even though it was pretty much useless and disappointing, it was still made with intent and focus on details and appearances (re: the veil, the bouquet, the dress). hell, the bitch plumped up her lips right before filming it lmao 

what i can't imagine her doing is googling an image of a "moon" or anything so obvious to use as her profile picture. she'd be much more cryptic and it'd be something pretty, at the very least 

I wouldn't be too suprised tbh, since she is putting less and less effort in the visual aspects of things. I am not even sure if I am excited anymore. This Muse dude worries me a biT.

I am just lying here and waiting. 

21Fdfsdr.gif

even if she doesn't care about promotion or her career or whatever she still cares enough to delete random images from her account and search for new profile pictures like every week

if she were to actually put the effort into starting an entirely separate account, why choose fucking clip art to represent it? that's like losing 70 pounds to walk the runway then shaving your head once you get signed. she might be losing motivation but i doubt she's suddenly lost her eye for beauty

U4Py44G.jpg

ZRBNill.jpg

Hell, idk. It's just so random that this account only follows her. Honeymoon is not a really unsual word. Thinking a fan would have made it and hoping that Lana notices it, is a bit too much.

I am pretty sure that when she started following it, she knew what she was doing. And that account is only following Lana. Nobody else.