ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Distances between lead single release date and album release date.

• Video Games and Born To Die: 3 months, 2 weeks and 3 days
  • Ride and Paradise: 1 month, 2 weeks and 5 days.
  • West Coast and Ultraviolence: 1 month, 2 weeks and 4 days.

Since Lana's releases don't follow the release-on-Friday protocol, we could receive the album any day the bitch feels like it. But, judging by the 50-day distance pattern that the previous 2 albums have followed, Honeymoon the album might be released the 28th of August. just saying don't clock me

Since Lana's releases don't follow the release-on-Friday protocol, we could receive the album any day the bitch feels like it. But, judging by the 50-day distance pattern that the previous 2 albums have followed, Honeymoon the album might be released the 28th of August. just saying don't clock me

We don't have a lead single yet though

I want her to: 

Release a Honeymoon era photo.

Release the First Single.

Release the tracklist.

Then the album, i dont care if its with a pre - order or whatever but i prefer to know everything before. 

I tried listening to Honeymoon, over and over again.... still dont like it. Except that breakdown/bridge. That had it all, the melody was faster and fire. I need something with more sound Lana, give me some background beat on the songs!

I had a dream last night that me, Lana, and a girl I can only describe as looking like a mashup of Kourtney and Khloe Kardashoan were hanging out at a party and me and Khloetney were trying to convince Lana to peform Young & Beautiful, and then some new music too. Eventually she reluctantly agreed and as we went to find the band my dream brain got distracted with a water balloon fight :rip: Basically I think my brain is saying that Lana needs to release the album before I resort to water-related violence

Nothing scares me anymore.

Since Lana's releases don't follow the release-on-Friday protocol, we could receive the album any day the bitch feels like it.

Why get into that deep ass single/album release date analysis when you're gonna conclude "we could receive the album any day the bitch feels like it"? lmao

People on this thread never cease to amaze me :thumb3:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Yes, I think she gets bored and sidetracked and loses focus easily, Like me..lol.. she probably feels like she has done enough for now, and it should suffice for now..

Thats how I feel too.. a total free spirited person kinda, and this usually ends up pissing off people whom are like.. " okay tomorrow at 0800 we have to do this and that, and bla bla.."  :pft:  I love her..

by the way, would love to check out more of your YT, please do more! :)

Anyway, Rob seems to like Honeymoon :smokes2:

sccm1k.png

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

I have a feeling this will be Lana's most critically acclaimed era considering HM is just an album opener and got so much acclaim from contemporary critics.

Tbh we'll probably get Honeymoon's full video this week, a single announcement next week for a nearby release date followed by a music video 2 weeks later or something, the track list reveal with album cover and then the album. Or something like that girl idk

Tbh we'll probably get Honeymoon's full video this week, a single announcement next week for a nearby release date followed by a music video 2 weeks later or something, the track list reveal with album cover and then the album. Or something like that girl idk

What am I SAYING? This is Lanz we're talking about, this album is probably coming out 2017 at the earliest because she's probably met up with Lindsay Lohan who's going to bring the fire back into her life by farting into a mic and remixing it on GarageBand and she'll rewrite all of her songs

What if the deluxe edition is without any bonus tracks but the whole Endless Summer concert on DVD?  :flutter:

Someone had to shoot it for it.

Lana can just put Dreamland instead. :/

giphy.gif