ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Lana cares more about making high-quality music than selling as well as BTD, and I'm completely fine with that. BTD was more accessible to the public and it was a bit of an anomaly.

That said, homegirl needs to finish what she starts. She apparently forgot about the IG account.

I stopped listening to Honeymoon already, good thing about that is that i wont be bored of the song when the album comes 

or maybe you stopped listening the song because is completely forgettable 

That 'musicsrebellion' Twitter has claimed the preorder will be on iTunes on Wednesday, highly unlikely...

However they also claim Frank Ocean's new album will drop tomorrow so if his album DOES drop tomorrow then I'll maybe consider getting hype?

But until then I'm like 100% sure that account is fake as fuck...

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

That 'musicsrebellion' Twitter has claimed the preorder will be on iTunes on Wednesday, highly unlikely...

However they also claim Frank Ocean's new album will drop tomorrow so if his album DOES drop tomorrow then I'll maybe consider getting hype?

That account is 100% fake.

OMG DO YALL NOT UNDERSTAND!! SHES SIGNED INTO INTERSCOPE!! IF SHE CONTINUES TO NOT DO WELL THEN WE WONT KEEP GETTING MUSIC!!!

Most Interscope artists sell much less than Lana did with no promo and UV.

It's the same person who's responsible for Regina Sunset

Lana cares more about making high-quality music than selling as well as BTD, and I'm completely fine with that. BTD was more accessible to the public and it was a bit of an anomaly.

That said, homegirl needs to finish what she starts. She apparently forgot about the IG account.

More accessible, an anomaly? Compared to what? Paradise, UV, AKA? Her unreleased stuff? Her May Jailer era? And more importantly, in what way is it "more accessible" than your point of reference?

Not trying to be confrontational, just don't really understand this point of view.

I feel like most Lana fans have become the most entitled little bitches because of all of the leaks and releases. We are a spoiled fanbase. The moment songs stop coming, it's the end of the world. Try stanning for artists that you are lucky to hear anything at all from every half a decade or so.

I feel like most Lana fans have become the most entitled little bitches because of all of the leaks and releases. We are a spoiled fanbase. The moment songs stop coming, it's the end of the world. Try stanning for artists that you are lucky to hear anything at all from every half a decade or so.

took the words right out of my mouth

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

More accessible, an anomaly? Compared to what? Paradise, UV, AKA? Her unreleased stuff? Her May Jailer era? And more importantly, in what way is it "more accessible" than your point of reference?

Not trying to be confrontational, just don't really understand this point of view.

BTD was far more accessible to mainstream audiences than the rest of her discography, hence the stratospheric sales. It relied heavily on beats and contained catchy choruses.

these endless discussions about BTD / UV and success that I also love to take part in  :hooker:

It's simple: UV did have a different sound, the decline in sales was something she could not avoid, but at least she stepped up her game in terms of music. Everything else however was a mess. From the artwork, to the videos, the interviews, the horrible Glasto performance...Like, girl...do not step out when you're not ready.

But actually, the biggest difference between Lana then and Lana now is that she was driven, interested in her visuals, determined. She wanted to create something strong on all levels and hands down: she would not have this fanbase if she was not the one she used to be. All this speculation that she is just depressed, sad, anxious, and whatnot I don't care. Even low budget artists have better and more entertaining visuals than her.

I love this woman, but hands down: she lacks focus and determination. And you simply need to have these things to succeed.

And before this grahamguy starts posting about Dylan and co. Cut that BS. That was like 50 years ago.