ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

This is a slight change of subject, but was it ever discovered where that interview snippet where she first announced the MTWBT title came from, now that it's a genuine part of LDR history?

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Does "orchestral grunge" fit the ~atmosphere of the album?

Not really :toofunny: she ditched that for muddy trap and late night miles davis drives :hooker: ​ she always changes her albums' genre several times before they come out

So my boyfriend and I might possibly head over to target today to sneak into the back and snatch honeymoon and if that doesn't work we've thought about bribing an employee to sell it to us....

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

So my boyfriend and I might possibly head over to target today to sneak into the back and snatch honeymoon and if that doesn't work we've thought about bribing an employee to sell it to us....

here we go again :deadbanana:

offer a lot of stuff  :hooker:  and show them this bc im desperate. Convince them today is the release day. EDIT: Added Target one that doesn't say pre order to make it seem legit. #operationHONEYMOONGYMjvBu.jpgYyYJlzG.jpg

here we go again :deadbanana:

I'm not trolling or anything like that, we're actually going to target.. If I get it, I get it but if not I'm not gonna make some huge bluff about it

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I'm not trolling or anything like that, we're actually going to target.. If I get it, I get it but if not I'm not gonna make some huge bluff about it

I came close last year by flirting with the cashier, but the manager shot me down as I was paying for it :creep: