ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

holy shit there's actually a song titled Music to Watch Boys To

It will just be me, my sunglasses, my iPod and a crowded beach with hot male bodies. 

"Excuse me miss, but you can't just sit there ogling all those men. It's indecent."

"Stfu, this song has given me instructions, now go away."  :smokes3:

1olt2g.jpg

Lana will most likely change her image at least minimally for the new album. Even Dan Auerbach noted that she crafts each album as a complete project, incorporating the visuals and sound exactly how she wants.

And what is this crazy talk about jazz being boring? :eartha2: Maybe Gaga's ridiculously overblown impersonation of a jazz singer, which seems to be the only thing from the genre that some people here know, but not real jazz.

Lana will most likely change her image at least minimally for the new album. Even Dan Auerbach noted that she crafts each album as a complete project, incorporating the visuals and sound exactly how she wants.

And what is this crazy talk about jazz being boring? :eartha2: Maybe Gaga's ridiculously overblown impersonation of a jazz singer, which seems to be the only thing from the genre that some people here know, but not real jazz.

You always say the right things, hence me liking almost every post of yours :smile:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I think the Jazz lana is going for is more of an upbeat Amy whinhouse type sound with dramatic vocals and instrumentals . Nothing like gagas new stuff . Hopefully her new songs have better lyrics than "I'm a sad girl, I'm a bad girl X 20"

Agreed...with a bit of a soft rock tinge. As I said before, I'm thinking Dusty Springfield meets Nina Simone meets Stevie Nicks. Lana loves genre clusterfucks....her versatility is awesome.

Agreed...with a bit of a soft rock tinge. As I said before, I'm thinking Dusty Springfield meets Nina Simone meets Stevie Nicks. Lana loves genre clusterfucks....her versatility is awesome.

This is what makes her amazing. Her juxtaposition of different genres that are nothing alike to form one fluent piece of music.

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

What do you all think her look will be for the new era? I have this thought that she will give us burgundy or some form of dark red hair that will be styled and cascaded for death. In regards to her clothing, I am thinking that she will serve us immaculate gowns and high fashion labels.

I'm hoping for a ginger Lana again. BTD Hair please 'Big Beauty Queen Style'..........

qsVmBMd.png

I'm hoping for a ginger Lana again. BTD Hair please 'Big Beauty Queen Style'..........

Wasn't she only ginger for that one photoshoot in the truck? The rest were just a reddish-brown or light blonde.

Wasn't she only ginger for that one photoshoot in the truck? The rest were just a reddish-brown or light blonde.

She was definitely auburn leaning towards the ginger side for a little while!

She was definitely auburn leaning towards the ginger side for a little while!

It was auburn brown, IMO. It was only red for a split second...and I think some of those Nodland photos made it look redder than it was.

Am I really discussing female hair color :rip:

I mean, you are on a Lana Del Rey forum.

And you're right, anyway, so who cares?

The more I think of this 'Revenge Of Lizzy Grant' idea the more I fall in love with it :toofunny: I mean how cool would it be if she transformed her old self into her alter-ego for this next album? It would literally blow everyone away, especially the ones who called -and keep calling- her a fake... It's probably never going to happen but the profile pic Lana uploaded and the photograph Chuck shared are feeding this little dream of mine haha

ZmJh1LG.jpg

My thoughts too. Call me old fashioned, but I don't think a girl singing about lusting after boys can be considered gay

Nor should listening to -- and liking -- a song about that be considered gay.  (Says one of the 27 other loyal straight male fans.)

I basically want BTD Lana back. I'm tired of the boring rock and "jazz" Lana. I want her back with her beautiful auburn hair with gorgeous and shiny curls. I want her to dress well again, using some make up. Let MTWBT be something that I would hear in BTD

image.png