ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I wonder how long It'll be until we get to hear MTWBT. I'm already jazzed for it. 

Maybe she'll do it liek she did with Body Electric.  At some point of the Endless Summer Tour, she'll start playing it, even though it's not the lead single. And then, when it comes out as a studio version, we'll all be disappointed, because it sounded so much better live :troll:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I getting hyped for this album and I'm sure its because of this thread rather than Lana starting to tease.... because she has hardly teased anything...

qsVmBMd.png

I getting hyped for this album and I'm sure its because of this thread rather than Lana starting to tease.... because she has hardly teased anything...

All I can say is that I won't make some of the mistakes I have made the last time before UV dropped.

I most certainly won't visit Rob's Twitter. Like, that is the first thing.

Since Lanadelreyonline has gone downhill, there is also no need to go and find information there.

I won't stalk Blake's Insta, because he won't post there anything at all. Same for Mark Ronson.

I will just wait and see. Last time she announced in December and the record came out in June. Let's see how this one goes

What's new? (P.S. I haven't read this thread because I can't follow it... Could someone, so gentil, tell me if there are new unreleades, or very important news for the next album? thx u so much

What's new? (P.S. I haven't read this thread because I can't follow it... Could someone, so gentil, tell me if there are new unreleades, or very important news for the next album? thx u so much ♥

->Lana has shown 10 songs to producer Mark Ronson

->There's a song called Music to Watch Boys To and she previously said that the album was called the same

->She said something about it being probably released around August

->Nothing else really

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I know a guy who interviewed Daniel Heath about Big Eyes yesterday and I got him to sneak in a few questions about his involvement on her next album. :slayty:

He is sending me the audio from the interview later, so I will let you guys know the tea as soon as I listen.

I know a guy who interviewed Daniel Heath about Big Eyes yesterday and I got him to sneak in a few questions about his involvement on her next album. :slayty:

He is sending me the audio from the interview later, so I will let you guys know the tea as soon as I listen.

YAS!

Lana will most likely change her image at least minimally for the new album. Even Dan Auerbach noted that she crafts each album as a complete project, incorporating the visuals and sound exactly how she wants.

And what is this crazy talk about jazz being boring? :eartha2: Maybe Gaga's ridiculously overblown impersonation of a jazz singer, which seems to be the only thing from the genre that some people here know, but not real jazz.

What kind of perfect post

I basically want BTD Lana back. I'm tired of the boring rock and "jazz" Lana. I want her back with her beautiful auburn hair with gorgeous and shiny curls. I want her to dress well again, using some make up. Let MTWBT be something that I would hear in BTD

None of that has anything to do with music.

Yes, please.

I'm tired of this basic bitch causal white t shirt..jeans image.  :facepalm:

One of the reasons, she underperformed tbh this era. This imagery, videos are just not strong enough to gain new interest from the gp.

Everything is so bland. 

So basically because she wore t shirts and jeans Ultraviolence "failed."  Incredible logic. 

I'M NOT SORRY

lmdr, on 04 Jan 2015 - 06:47 AM, said:

I basically want BTD Lana back. I'm tired of the boring rock and "jazz" Lana. I want her back with her beautiful auburn hair with gorgeous and shiny curls. I want her to dress well again, using some make up. Let MTWBT be something that I would hear in BTD

eGy3IfW.gif

(first time using gifs... #donthateme)

Bm2AvMo.gif

I don't mean to be an impatient stan but...it's "later" right now hun. :lolno:

:kiss:

Calm your tits....he hasn't sent it yet. I'm dying of anticipation too. :toofunny:

Okay. But is he really allowed to send it to you before they've printed the interview? How long will we have to WAIT my dear? :crying: :crying2: :crying3: :crying4: :crying5: