ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

all i know is that there *needs* to be some upbeat songs on the next album. we know that lana does them exceptionally well & in a style that's all her own. sometimes i listen to her unreleased songs & mourn for the hits that could have been. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

all i know is that there *needs* to be some upbeat songs on the next album. we know that lana does them exceptionally well & in a style that's all her own. sometimes i listen to her unreleased songs & mourn for the hits that could have been.

YASs.

Her unreleased popish uptempos are so fucking good.

I was listening "Blank Space" the other day by Tayloose and realized how much it sounds like pre BTD Lana's uptempo.

I like this, I really hope she's developed a better sound for herself, lyrically & musically. UV felt like she just "threw up" ideas on the table, it didn't seem completed...

I feel like UV would have been so much more complete if JFK, Angels Forever, Hollywood and Starry Eyed had been on the album. It still, to me, though, is a beautiful album. 

Music To Watch Boys To reminds me of the 60's song Music to Watch Girls By.

If Lana goes with this James Bond/Groovy horn sound I will be in heaven! :D

This is amazing. and jazzy.  :hooker:  and Doo Woppy.

I've always wanted her to go back to the Driving Cars With Boys/You Can Be The Boss/ Kinda Outta Luck sound again.

I can imagine a jazzy, LDR-style title track. A summery-sounding chorus where she intermittently sings "music to watch boys to" and hums a little.

And why do people thinking that it's going to be in the style of DICWB? Just because Ronson is producing & both titles share the word "boys" does not mean she's going back to bubblegum pop.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

This is amazing. and jazzy.  :hooker:  and Doo Woppy.

I've always wanted her to go back to the Driving Cars With Boys/You Can Be The Boss/ Kinda Outta Luck sound again.

Ugh, this

Music To Watch Boys To reminds me of the 60's song Music to Watch Girls By.

If Lana goes with this James Bond/Groovy horn sound I will be in heaven! :D

I like 1:40-1:55ish

I actually think Driving in Cars with Boys is a good idea for what this will be like lyrically...finding love in the darkness. I think it will be a relatively "happy" album by Lana standards, but still bittersweet.

I can't wait another year.

I actually think Driving in Cars with Boys is a good idea for what this will be like lyrically...finding love in the darkness. I think it will be a relatively "happy" album by Lana standards, but still bittersweet.

I can't wait another year.

We got 16 brand new tracks a couple of months ago chill :toofunny:

Who am I kidding I'm dying for this as well

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I like this, I really hope she's developed a better sound for herself, lyrically & musically. UV felt like she just "threw up" ideas on the table, it didn't seem completed...

I remember her saying there wasn't really a theme with UV. She just went with a "vibe," and I think that really shows through. It's cohesive sonically, but thematically it's not as strong as BtD or Paradise.

I remember her saying there wasn't really a theme with UV. She just went with a "vibe," and I think that really shows through. It's cohesive sonically, but thematically it's not as strong as BtD or Paradise.

It works as an album, but I'd say a 74 on Metacritic is accurate.  :flutter: