Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, CharlisHouseParty said:

do the people saying baby is unfinished/goes nowhere somehow expect it to suddenly turn into what c2.0 sounds like or something? have yall not understood the point of the era yet?

this song is so good and dragging it is forbidden :party:

it's so confusing to me, she said she wanted to make a pure pop record with janet influences, like what's not clicking ? you're not getting a 10min ag cook breakdown this time stop looking for it 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

i think baby is EXCELLENT and i also love pop2/charli/hifn

but

i don’t think the songs we’ve heard from crash ASIDE FROM BABY have really gotten the essence of that dirty but passionate janet / flytetyme sound

WHERE IS THE FUNK

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

i think baby is EXCELLENT and i also love pop2/charli/hifn

but

i don’t think the songs we’ve heard from crash ASIDE FROM BABY have really gotten the essence of that dirty but passionate janet / flytetyme sound

WHERE IS THE FUNK

i thought move me was supposed to be funky and the guitar from the opening track. honestly i take what she says with a grain of salt as sucker was supposed to be ye ye pop and punk and bubblegum and recorded in france/india etc etc and true romance was like uffie ed banger rave daddy 90s spice girl 

2 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

i thought move me was supposed to be funky and the guitar from the opening track. honestly i take what she says with a grain of salt as sucker was supposed to be ye ye pop and punk and bubblegum and recorded in france/india etc etc and true romance was like uffie ed banger rave daddy 90s spice girl 

i think we will see a few of those janet inspired tracks on the album, but that was an influence she talked about in early 2020, when she probably had only written/demo'd a few songs so most likely the album changed sonically over 2020-2021 and is more focused on being pure pop/'mainstream era'

Just now, blameitonme said:

i think we will see a few of those janet inspired tracks on the album, but that was an influence she talked about in early 2020, when she probably had only written a few songs so most likely the album changed sonically over 2020-2021

Yeah my point is that all of her albums evolved from her initial statements except for maybe charli but tbh charli sounds like leftovers of songs she had lying around ( sorry it's my least favorite album ). 

she said this album is about sex so we'll see 

Okay now Baby > Beg for You = New Shapes >>>>>>> Good Ones

This album is really on its concept so far. So exciting for her generic pop star era.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I’m shocked people are saying this is generic tbh-who else is doing italo disco hip hop fusion?

baby isn’t generic we love baby

everything else we’ve heard so far though has been pretty generic particularly beg for you

1 minute ago, no1angel said:

Charli’s tweets :party: glad to see she’s standing up for herself against toxic stans 

where are they? i couldnt find them...

Literally i'd love to see her drag some petty annoying gays in the fandom.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

where are they? i couldnt find them...

Literally i'd love to see her drag some petty annoying gays in the fandom.

Go into her tweets & replies. She ate them up lol

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

baby isn’t generic we love baby

everything else we’ve heard so far though has been pretty generic particularly beg for you

i did say this would be her generic era, but by "generic" i did not mean it in a negative way.

she is being "generic" as an artistically conceptual theme for this era. 

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

i did say this would be her generic era, but by "generic" i did not mean it in a negative way.

she is being "generic" as an artistically conceptual theme for this era. 

i completely agree with you in that “generic” isn’t bad i like beg for you as well even if it’s my least favorite so far :true:

3 minutes ago, no1angel said:

Go into her tweets & replies. She ate them up lol

OMG SHE CALLED THEM OUT. SHE CALLED THEM C*NTS YESSS GO CHARLI.

I have to say, i love Charli to the bone, but her stans, HER STANS are sooooo annoying, not all of them but i've seen MANY, HEAPS.