Fluorine

Charli XCX

I honestly can’t blame Charli at this point.

Any real fan would know Charli will always adapt once she gets bored of her previous sound.

As much as I love the PC music sound as any other fan, the fact we got an EP and two mixtapes, a scrapped album that leaked AND a full length LP with that sound. It’s understandable that Charli wanted to do something different. 

I’m not saying you have to like this new era, but there’s a difference between saying you’re not enjoying an era vs just being rude for no reason.

j14CYJi.png

11 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

she served on this aswer but honestly she's a full 29 yo woman arguing with some teenagers on stan twt... :whoopi:

she's 29 but well, at the same time, someone gotta show these gays who they are messing with.

let's be real, twitter stans these days really love being cunts online for no reason, especially because they know that they are safely/cowardly hiding behind their phone screen, they face no consequence of being a cunt to anyone.

this isn't Charli prettiest move, but she's human anyway. It's wrong to call some stranger online a cunt, but it's understandable at this point.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

There’s two sides too it, both with merit- people should be able to state their opinions but there are a lot of people tweeting her all types of personal remarks leading to ageism etc. 

on the flipside she has become a bit parasocial and invested in social media, she was never this way during sucker and she had exactly the same treatment flipping from TR-I remember the comments sections which she even brought up in a interview lightly. It never affected her to this point or atleast didn’t seem to.

and come to think of it. She is such a genuine person, like, we've been with her FOR YEARS, we know she is always so grateful for her fans. She served us  countless quality and timeless art.

and what have we've done to her? we dragged her for no reason, be cause she doesnt make the type music y'all want to hear & we even have someone leaked her XCXworld album, literally hacked her google drive with >>> 200songs online for free. She had to cancelled that era.

i always know there will be the day she eventually drags these gays for filth,  as messy as it is right now, i dont blame her for doing so...

they have it coming. That's on Periodt. :oprah3:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

19 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

LOL

this is my definitive opinion - yes the person's tweet was respectful but that doesn't mean she doesn't also have the right to absolutely pop off - that was the last straw she's had enough she's getting older she's getting hotter her tits are stunning she's in great shape she's dancing she's progessing and she's living her last life

and that the tea :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

calling out a specific stan on a massive public account is gross/manipulative by all accounts. i'm not familiar with said stan but shout out to them by just letting charles have their breakdown and moving on like nothing is happening.

like it feels like she's so used to people backing down and like crying saying sorry to her, enough people act unapologetic and she'll shut up. 

y'all are right, she's 29 and acting like she's 16 and is upset not everyone loves her. i'm waiting for the breakdown when pitchfork doesn't give crash a completely positive review. log off charles 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

I got played

Baby's so good I pissed myself it's catchy in the best way possible I can't help but dance :beyonce:

Edited by Furor Poeticus
Well damn I'm underinformed as usual I hope she's OK and support her decision uwu

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

22 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

im sorry but Charli DID NOT eat that person up. That person stated their opinion while also respecting her. Charli searched her own name in the search bar so she did it to herself. She had no reason to get that pressed and call them a cunt because all that person was doing was stating their opinion

“She did it to herself” quite clearly illustrates how social media has rotted all of your brains. Do you speak to/about people in real life the same way you do about pop stars online? You think just because they put their art out into the world that you get free reign to be a total asshole without repercussions? Whatever happened to ‘if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all’

baby: is good

charli: is correct

the fan she popped off at: is also correct

point is: charli's done, the twitter gays are toxic, the true angels (like said fan) are the real fans, stream baby :true:

edit: charli's done as in done with the toxicity not like done done

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

That reminds me that Sky left Twitter because people were being SO RUDE to her.

:pigrez:

Edit: It is kinda funny because I noticed that there could be a million people showing love and support to her on social media, but she would respond to those bad comments... I-

:duck: